Swedish Super Steel

Just arrived from Russia today, ordered from Unuta77 17/12/14:icon_razz: Wow, super smooth and close used in an HD34C. No irritation and BBS.

[attachment=12730]

Another new arrival in the photo :icon_razz: and just realised I've set the date wrong :icon_rolleyes: But it is Rocket Time :icon_razz:

Attachments

• RocketTime-Resized.jpg
    RocketTime-Resized.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 178
Cornersruns said:
Just arrived from Russia today, ordered from Unuta77 17/12/14:icon_razz: Wow, super smooth and close used in an HD34C. No irritation and BBS.

Another new arrival in the photo :icon_razz: and just realised I've set the date wrong :icon_rolleyes: But it is Rocket Time :icon_razz:

I recently got the black monster version. Love it.

Omp said:
Only had 1 shave with the Swedish so far so a bit early to form a strong opinion but it was a great 1st shave.

Yes totally agree, have to use them more to form a firm opinion, but first use of the blade and it was so much better than the other blades I have tried. It was an order of magnitude better than my previous favourite the Astra.

To be honest I thought that although there is a difference between blades it would only be a minor one and different blades would not make a huge difference. The SSS has just blown me away with the difference it made to the shave experience.

rangers62 said:
I recently got the black monster version. Love it.

They are awesome aren't they. I was tempted by the Vampire but the classic OM won in the end. :)

Swedish Steel are one of my top blades. I did have a wide range of blades. But decided to cut it to just five types, and PIFed the rest. Swedish Steel were one of the blade types I kept. I find them to work extremely well in almost any type of razor be they aggressive or mild. I am highly tempted to grab some more while they're a crazy low price.

rowlers said:
What's these different versions you speak of, "black monster" and "vampire"??

Referring to the watch. Seiko Monster is it's nickname. Black, Orange, Vampire are different coloured dials. The one in my photo is Orange Monster (OM). The Vampire has white hour markers with a red outline.

It was a bit of a distraction from the blades but I couldn't resist as they arrived at the same time ( Blades from Russia, watch from Singapore )

Cornersruns said:
rowlers said:
What's these different versions you speak of, "black monster" and "vampire"??

Referring to the watch. Seiko Monster is it's nickname. Black, Orange, Vampire are different coloured dials. The one in my photo is Orange Monster (OM). The Vampire has white hour markers with a red outline.

It was a bit of a distraction from the blades but I couldn't resist as they arrived at the same time ( Blades from Russia, watch from Singapore )

Apologies, lol.

I told my mate I had got a Seiko black monster. He later googled black monster without the Seiko prefix..........:icon_rolleyes: His wife was present :icon_razz:

I've just had my second shave with one of the SSS blades bought from unuta 77. Paired it with my 39c tonight,first shave was in a Gillette slim twist a couple of nights ago,each time it took care of 2 days growth no problem,left me BBS with 3 passes and no irritation whatsoever,alum block didn't sting at all.

Back
Top Bottom