Swearing.......do you speak it?

I swear like a trooper and so does my good lady. I used to manage not to in front of my mum until a few years back when she married my step dad who's a trucker, and then it didn't seem to be worth the effort.

I do manage to temper it when it would be likely to offend anyone, and with a sprog on the way it'll have to stop at home because I really don't want to swear in front of the wean.

LOVE strategic swearing.

My favourite is the 'C word' with the emphasis on the 'T'.

Even managed the word 'Bell End' today when chatting to a senior civil servant from the Foreign and Commonwealth Office and SHE didn't bat an eyelid.

I like "throbber". Classic! Cheers, Vinny.

I use my apostrophes correctly every day and include a semi-colon in writing, daily; I vow to use the word "throbber" in every day speech hence forth.

Otherwise, not especially a swearer, unless it's about politicians or other worthless wastes of space.

Yes, I do swear, I do restrain myself on occasion, and that would be when some one was acting a cock head, and they look like a cock head, so looking like a cock head is punishment enough, but in my mind I'm calling them a knob.

But other times I go off and swear to be cutting like "yes he's a fist fucker"
or "that bloke, he's a fat cunt" just the other week some body in a forum disliked my wording of "rape" in a post so I squeezed the word rape in a few more times and introduced "skullfuck" into the reply.

People I notice want to swear when they first meet, but out of politeness hold back and if one person lets a wank or a tosser slip then they relax a bit more. Twats

My dear old Dad (bless him) always told me that using bad language is an indication of a poor vocabulary. I obviously do not posses an extensive vocabulary as I swear like a trooper in male company ie in work or out with the boys, but never in front of the kids or women. And deffo not in front of Mam!!!

Too much probably but its a reflection of my frustration with people - particularly in work. Never in front of customers though, it isn't worth my job!

Back
Top Bottom