Supply provision revised SE razor

Whatever the pros and cons of loading a blade into this razor, I can strongly recommend using the Chinese Schick blades in it. Whilst they do cost more, they are a wholly different order of efficiency etc. when compared to the Personnas, which themselves are pretty good.

Are those the yellow pack blades? Where can one get them in the UK? Connaughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Used my v1 this morning and loading a fresh blade into it took, hm, about two seconds. :)
13ye6c5.jpg

Are those the yellow pack blades? Where can one get them in the UK? Connaughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They are. I got mine from Connaught, but I don't see them listed there now. I did buy several blister packs of them, which is just as well.
I hope that @Paul will get some more in, and I've posted an enquiry in the relevant discussion under the Connaught Shaving topic.

Add:
@Paul advises that he won't have more in stock (worst luck)!
http://www.theshavingroom.co.uk/com...jector-blades-now-in-stock.36597/#post-609305

Last edited:
It seems Amazon is the place to buy the Schick blades, if you find another outlet please let me know. Thanks.

There are several US vendors on eBay, but the prices for both blades and postage vary wildly. I may try one that seems reasonable when my stock runs down.

I've had the Japanese ones in the mainly blue-themed packaging, but only the single-blade ones. These appear on eBay as well, but if I can, I'll buy in future from a vendor on Rakuten.

There are several US vendors on eBay, but the prices for both blades and postage vary wildly. I may try one that seems reasonable when my stock runs down.

I've had the Japanese ones in the mainly blue-themed packaging, but only the single-blade ones. These appear on eBay as well, but if I can, I'll buy in future from a vendor on Rakuten.
Looking at the options I've seen the best deals seem to be on the US Amazon buying 6 or 12 pack's at a time. I would love to find the Chinese contact but it would mean serious bulk buying but I could pass on the savings to users over here.... I'm wondering why Connaughts have stopped selling these blades.... most strange! but for now it's Amazon,.com.

Looking at the options I've seen the best deals seem to be on the US Amazon buying 6 or 12 pack's at a time. I would love to find the Chinese contact but it would mean serious bulk buying but I could pass on the savings to users over here.... I'm wondering why Connaughts have stopped selling these blades.... most strange! but for now it's Amazon,.com.
These are the Japanese ones.
I think, as you say, it would be a serious buying operation to source in bulk from China. I too am puzzled as to why @Paul at Connaught can't now supply them, but I daresay there's a very good reason.

Attachments

• Japanese_Schick_single10.jpg
    Japanese_Schick_single10.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 17
Do a serch for Rakuten, a Japanese site should find on there. :)
you have to be a member, and i believe items not shipped to UK. Japanese Schicks can be found on EBay.

To find enter :- Schick Japan Razor Blade Refill Injector 11 10P.
Long winded but you will find both single and twins. shipping 3-4weeks.

Last edited:
you have to be a member, and i believe items not shipped to UK. Japanese Schicks can be found on EBay.

To find enter :- Schick Japan Razor Blade Refill Injector 11 10P.
Long winded but you will find both single and twins. shipping 3-4weeks.
Signing up to Rakuten is just like opening an account with a supplier and isn't a problem, apart from the fact that it takes a bit more working out, as it's not especially clear in the translation.
Some suppliers on there will ship to the UK, and some will not. It's usually made clear which is which. However, the quoted shipping fees are pretty steep.
As it happens, I have in the past dealt with a (non-Rakuten) Japanese supplier of Feather and Kai blades, who can supply one or fifty injectors, depending on what you want. He has been on eBay, but will deal direct to avoid the iniquitous fees now charged there. More to the point, he emailed to tell me this, and also to say that, if there are other products from Japan that might be wanted, to let him know what, and he'll see if he can provide them. Schicks are under consideration at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom