Superbowl Sunday!

D

Deleted Member 98532

So, this weekend it is Superbowl Sunday, one of the great sporting occasions of the year in my opinion as I am an american sports fanatic!

The Patriots take on the Seahawks in a clash which has all of the ingredients for classic encounter, I'm taking the Pats to win in by about 10.

Anyone else in to their NFL? Who's gonna win?

2 of my least favourite teams, but I do love the occasion. I'll be cheering for the 'Hawks but mainly because Tom Brady sticks in my craw. I've really got into NCAA Football this last two years as well.

Part of me still thinks Seattle should be a stinking up the AFC like they used to...

My least favourite teams are Tennessee and Cleveland, don't ask me why as I don't know, they just are!!

I am a Niners fan but had the pleasure of being at Foxboro last year to witness live the infamous Brady/Manning Bowl in which Brady inspired the biggest comeback win in Pats history taking it with a field goal in OT after being 21-0 down. All in temperatures of minus 20 degrees!

Like him or loathe him he is still a class act.

My fav team are the titans they gone down hill past 5 years or more use to be real contenders. I think seattle will take it again.

Hiya,

I have no Superbowl interest this year and don't care about either team in any way personal. My team for making any money on was Green Bay, which lost in the last round in a very stupid way. Man, that seriously pissed me off!

Things break different and they end up winning the whole deal, it's a nice chunk of cash in my pocket. I am still bummed about that idiot game they lost.

Sheeesh,

Martin

Was a fan in the past but, as much as I try to like it, I've drifted away from it the last few years... 1 hour of play vs 3 hours of ads and studio analysis does my head in. Fell asleep during the Superbowl the past few years.

Been a Patriots fan from day one and share the Brady surname. Gotta love Tom Brady... he was a relative nobody QB who came onto the scene following Bledsoe's injury. The year himself and Randy Moss broke the touch-down record was class.

Re: RE: Superbowl Sunday!

Rufus said:
Absolutely no interest in this spectacle. American (and Canadian) football is a spectacle and not a sport...."full of sound and fury signifying nothing".
image.png

Ahhh thanks. I may use the meme in the future.

My part...

A player is in an offside position if he is nearer to his opponents goal line than both the second to last player and the ball.

However being in an offside position is not necessarily an offence..

Should I continue? ;)

Hmm, you sure? I thought a player is offside when any part of his body is beyond his scrimmage or free kick line when the ball is snapped or kicked ;)

Back
Top Bottom