Super Iridiums

Hi guys i just stumbled across this site which has Super Iridiums for sale! Stock shows not a lot left but i ordered 50 for £19.75 with tracked shipping. Hope this of use to some of you...

http://giftsandcare.com/en/catalog/the-pleasure-of-shaving/safety-razors-blades-shavers-a-accesories/razor-blades.html

Sharp, VERY smooth, last about 5-7 shaves each. Polsilvers are very similar; I bought some Polsilvers recently on here and very very pleased with them, so might be worth getting a few Polsilvers in if you like the Iridiums (same company etc.)

NotTheStig said:
Sharp, VERY smooth, last about 5-7 shaves each. Polsilvers are very similar; I bought some Polsilvers recently on here and very very pleased with them, so might be worth getting a few Polsilvers in if you like the Iridiums (same company etc.)

I was fortunate enough to buy 200 from Paul at Connaught before they disappeared from the scene.

SpeedyBabylon5 said:
I know they are a lot more expensive than most other blades but i had to try the Holy Grail of DE blades. Was sort of hoping they would arrive today but sadly not.

Hi there,

Yeah, it can be tough to justify paying a higher price than usual, but in this case I think it's not a bad value. First of all, until recently they were unavailable anywhere, and secondly, 60 cents a blade isn't really a crazy price. It's a premium blade that costs a little more, but if they work you'll have around six months or so of fine shaves with the 50 you bought.

I'd order these myself if I needed to,

Martin

I have never used them before but from another thread showing pictures of the blade and wrapping i would say they are definitely genuine and the company gets good reviews from other shaving sites. Will be interesting to see how many units are in stock when they are available again. The site states available from 26th Nov...

There's a guy selling them on BST here: emilio. I haven't bought the Iridiums from him but I was one of the first to buy the Polsilvers and they are excellent. The prices are probably about right given their quality and availability.

SpeedyBabylon5 said:
I have never used them before but from another thread showing pictures of the blade and wrapping i would say they are definitely genuine and the company gets good reviews from other shaving sites.

The company (Gifts&Care) are a fairly frequent poster in the vendor section and offer us a discount code. Many people have bought (other) from them without a problem.

Back
Top Bottom