Super Iridium! Now I Get It..

Got me some Iridiums a few months back and popped one in my slim and to be honest I could'nt see what all the hype was about.
Well today I used one in my Progress and Wow! Silky smooth no irritation, one small weeper that a Bolzano opened a few days ago. What a lovely shave they give with a bit of MWF assistance.

The Iridium so far has to be the best shave with the progress with Personna red and Meds and 7 O'clock greens all right up there being a good combo.
Sadly the Astra green, Bolzano and Shark stainless where pretty uncomfortable with the big suprise being the Astra as they work lovely in the slim.
Plenty more to try but its good to know what you can turn back to when others don't make the grade!

Been shaving with a Progress and Iridiums for the past fortnight, combo works for me. Before they went out of production some guy in Teeside was selling them on ebay for 250 blades delivered for £23/£24, I bought a 250 carton, now kicking myself for not buying more.

Regards

Kevin

Don't get on with these at all. Tried them a while back and didn't enjoy the shaves. Down to my last one of another pack and feels like i've peeled half my face off (and it's very rare that happens - either a blade i've not tried or a dodgy one).

Back
Top Bottom