Summer fragrances

Any Hermès eau de cologne (eau d'orange verte or eau de pamplemousse rose for instance), albeit short lasting.

Otherwise: eau de toilette Terre d'Hermès Eau Très Fraîche, a long lasting summer version of Terre d'Hermès.

D R Harris "Albany" cologne is fairly summery to my nose. Basically citrus, lavender and musk. My favourite scent from D R Harris is the "Windsor" though..I reckon you could class that as a summer scent as well. Citrus and vetiver with some pepper.
Many folks say it smells like Terre d' Hermes which is another good scent for summer.

Thanks for all your inputs so far and most appreciated. Be an interesting return home.

Anyone heard of or used Maison Francis Kurkdjian Aqua Vitae Forte? Came highly recommended on another forum

Acqua Di Parma Colonia

Near the top of my list for a 'must smell' when home together with the Arlington and Blenheim. Otherwise a lot of fun in the duty free at Mexico City airport seeing how the other suggestions fair.

Just a brief glance at my stash suggests -

D&G Light Blue
D&G Pour Homme
Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil
Versace Eau Fraiche
Cartier Roadster
L'Occitane Cedrat

Have a look on Youtube for 'Best Summer Fragrances' and you'll get loads of suggestions and ideas.

Back
Top Bottom