Streamline Set- impulse buy.

mpf9ret

Supporter
Supporter
This Shaving Lark, has a lot to answer for. Have discovered the ptifalls of Flea Bay.Found Streamline Set,at reasonable start price with only two days to go and few bidders. Maybe everyone waiting for the release of the Mongoose.

Well,am afraid rather stupidly in last 20 mins raised the bid, fully expecting to be outbid. Of course , that was not the case. I had made a vow not to buy anymore
Razors,and will have to intercept the Postman,and find somewhere to stash it ,as I already have acquired one.

Will weigh up its condition ,compared with the other one- and may consider selling one on. Also , shall have to consider counselling to curb these rash decisions

PS My First Shave with a Streamline today, very good no nicks. Like the extra weight, over other ER razors ,i have used.

Doggycam said:
Its a great, close shaver. One of my favourites.
My first use of Streamline today. Really smooth, not too heavy for me as I like both
Progress & Futur. !912 and this are good for me. Have yet to try 1914.

[attachment=12368][attachment=12369][attachment=12370]
pjgh said:
Classy! Naturally, we'll need some pictures ...
Received Today ? Some brassing on underside of cover. will put on Aquistions.
Strop is marked Valet.

Attachments

• P2210211.jpg
    P2210211.jpg
    218.9 KB · Views: 22
  • P2210212.jpg
    P2210212.jpg
    284.9 KB · Views: 28
  • P2210213.jpg
    P2210213.jpg
    283.8 KB · Views: 28
pjgh said:
Neat ... I thought I had an Ever Ready strop in one of my Valets, which I would have swapped, but I'm sorry I just can't find it.

In practice thety are interchangeable although I can see a collector would distinguish.

Reality is that the strop is rarely used - I tried it on an old (carbon) Gem blade and it didn't make any discernable difference - and certainly not enough to make you change from a modern coated Gem blade.

Back
Top Bottom