Stirling Soap Pucks available in UK

Excellent. Hope you extend the range soon. Fantastic soaps - thick, voluminous lather with loads of protection and leave your skin feeling great. Best performer I've tried of these is the Scots pine.

NotTheStig said:
Excellent. Hope you extend the range soon. Fantastic soaps - thick, voluminous lather with loads of protection and leave your skin feeling great. Best performer I've tried of these is the Scots pine.

I am extending the range at the moment with a lot of the Glacials going in so we can all cope with the summer heat.. (I hope we get some summer heat that is?!?) Pretty warm in London today mind...

Hi Dave
Just wondering if you'd be willing to sell any of the samples?
I recently got into wet shaving, and only have ~£10-£15 pound to spend, so I'd rather buy a few samples than a whole puck.

The main ones I'd be interested in would be
Lemon Chill
Spearmint
Vanilla Sandalwood
Scots Pine

Thanks,
Joe

782sirbrian said:
Order placed for 2 the Lime and the Grapefruit.
The Lemony Orange, Violet, Vanilla Tangerine would be interesting to me if you stocked them...

New stock in 2 weeks , shed loads of summer scents , Menthol etc...

JB94 said:
Hi Dave
Just wondering if you'd be willing to sell any of the samples?
I recently got into wet shaving, and only have ~£10-£15 pound to spend, so I'd rather buy a few samples than a whole puck.

The main ones I'd be interested in would be
Lemon Chill
Spearmint
Vanilla Sandalwood
Scots Pine

Thanks,
Joe

Hi Joe,

Sorry I wont be stocking samples but I think I have two unusual s that you can have..

email me your address etc accounts@shavingtime.co.uk

Shaver_Dave said:
Hi Joe,

Sorry I wont be stocking samples but I think I have two unusual s that you can have..

email me your address etc accounts@shavingtime.co.uk

Thanks a lot for the kind offer, I'll send you an email.

Back
Top Bottom