Spanish Shaving Creams

Don't forget, as has often been mentioned here, in Spain shaving kit tends to be in Supermercados rather than chemists. Be just like it if he returned having checked every pharmacy & not a sign of La Toja anywhere.

JohnnyO. \:icon_razz:

JohnnyO said:
Don't forget, as has often been mentioned here, in Spain shaving kit tends to be in Supermercados rather than chemists. Be just like it if he returned having checked every pharmacy & not a sign of La Toja anywhere.

JohnnyO. \:icon_razz:

Ok, thanks for that Johnny.....probably saved him some legwork :)

I picked up some La Toja cream and a stick of La Toja soap, a tube of Poraso (it was cheaper than in the UK), a tube of Lea and a tube of Omega shaving cream

I got a friend to bring me back a tube of La Toja cream there recently from spain and i tried it this morning for the first time. Have to say im very impressed as it gives a great shave. Lovely thick slick lather and smell great. Not strong or over powering but just a nice clean soapy smell. Great post shave feel too. Will use this a lot now.

In the supermercados in the Canaries I found Lea and Bea shave creams / shavesticks (I think they are the same) and Floid vigaroso just about everywhere. All are very good and very cheap. There were balms also that I didn't try.

Alverez Gomez - Barberia is the best Spanish shaving cream by a country mile ;)

http://www.alvarezgomez.com/tienda/productos/alvarez-gomez-barberia.html?___store=base_en&___from_store=default

Back
Top Bottom