SOTD: Saturday 9th June- Friday 15th June 2018.

Pre: Glyce Lime
Razor: Edwin Jagger DE89
Blade: Supermax Super Stainless
Brush: PAA Green Ray
Soap: Stirling Margaritas in the Arctic

Another cold water shave today, I think I am a convert. No cuts, weepers or irritation at all. Splashed on plenty of aftershave and not the slightest bit of burn. Remarkable.

Sent from my Swift 2 using Tapatalk

efb44c0ff8746fb53585d61a3a379fc1.jpg

Gartbnx....

Pre: Cold water face wash
Brush: The Wee Scot
Soap: Haslinger Schafmilch
Razor: Schick E2
Blade: Schick Proline B

IMG_20180614_160115.jpg
Not many razors can follow up a Cobra and a Streamline but the E2 is up to the job.
Many thanks to Paul (@Blademonkey) for this wonderful razor. I think it may eclipse the Pal Injecto-matic.
Happy Shaving one and all.

Pre: Cold water face wash
Brush: The Wee Scot
Soap: Haslinger Schafmilch
Razor: Schick E2
Blade: Schick Proline B

View attachment 36369
Not many razors can follow up a Cobra and a Streamline but the E2 is up to the job.
Many thanks to Paul (@Blademonkey) for this wonderful razor. I think it may eclipse the Pal Injecto-matic.
Happy Shaving one and all.

How is your Wee Scot breaking in K.? yours - I.

Very nicely thanks Iain.
The prickliness has gone, just a wee bit of scritch now.
An amazing enigma of a brush.

Excellent K. - that's exactly what mine did. Personally - I wouldn't want to lose that wee bit of scritch. That's what makes it so special for face lathering and using with a hard soap. After two passes - washing out excess lather from a knot that size? I own boar and horse knots of a similar dimension but none will equal the Wee Scot for me. Simpsons brought out a super badger version recently as a limited edition - I'm not tempted to be honest - especially at the asking price. I'm happy with the one I have. Yours - I.

Back
Top Bottom