Sun 5th November

Omega 10005 boar
Vitos Super Red
Gem OCMM-brass
Schick S/S injector [ 1-Japan]
Alum Rub /Rinse off
Pitralon Original A/S Lotion

SE meets Injector blade

Well it is true ! an Injector Blade does fit in the OCMM quite securely. After not the most pleasant Shave with the OCMM/Gem yesterday, I decided to try it with an Injector blade. I have heard
of this being OK.
I took the precaution of having a Razor on standby, just in case things went wrong. During the Shave
the Razor was very smooth but still efficient, and it was comfortable to use even in areas I had problems with yesterday. All in all , a more pleasant Shave than yesterday with a finish just as good.

IMG_0059.jpg

View attachment 30586 ~SOTD~ Sunday 5th November

Prep ~ face wash- Donkey & Goat milk soap
Razor ~ Fatip Grande (on loan from @Shave to the grave )
Blade ~ Iridium Super Extra Stanless
Soap ~ La Savonniere du Moulin & Mitchell's Wool Fat combination (Fat Woolly Donkey)
Brush ~ Semouge 1460
Scuttle ~ Giles Shaving Co
Post ~ BBA PSB
Scent ~ Tom Ford Amber Absoloute ( copy oil Mr Perfume )

With thanks to @the Irish barber for the inspiration, this morning I grated equal parts of the above soaps and after mixing well I pressed into a small cup and proceeded to lather in my scuttle as normal.
I believe I ended up with a soap that was greater than the sum of its parts. I knocked up the most luxurious creamy lather that contained not only donkey milk but tallow and lanolin.
To say I was impressed is an understatement .......try it!
The Fatip razor was kindly lent to me by @Shave to the grave, thanks M. It performed wonderfully and gave me a close shave without irritation or mishap.
I finnished off with the wonderful BBA PSB followed by a dab here and there with the Amber Absoloute perfume oil, perfect. :)

Have a great Sunday but let's be careful out there! :) P.
Great pic and nice idea on the mixed soap.

SOTD: 051117 BON FIRE NIGHT
View attachment 30605
Razor: Feather SS Japanaese Razor (On loan @culcreuch )
Blade: Proline #4
Soap: Vreto Opium
Brush: Maseto 30mm 2 band
Bowl: S.V. Grail
Scent: Silver Oil

An enjoyable single pass shave with a few touch ups for a hassle free DFS shave.

Enjoy your Bon Fire night in the UK and be safe. :)
Great pic Wayne, have a great evening. :) P.

Sun 5th November

Omega 10005 boar
Vitos Super Red
Gem OCMM-brass
Schick S/S injector [ 1-Japan]
Alum Rub /Rinse off
Pitralon Original A/S Lotion

SE meets Injector blade

Well it is true ! an Injector Blade does fit in the OCMM quite securely. After not the most pleasant Shave with the OCMM/Gem yesterday, I decided to try it with an Injector blade. I have heard
of this being OK.
I took the precaution of having a Razor on standby, just in case things went wrong. During the Shave
the Razor was very smooth but still efficient, and it was comfortable to use even in areas I had problems with yesterday. All in all , a more pleasant Shave than yesterday with a finish just as good.

View attachment 30606
I must give this a go Mike :) fab idea! p.

Back
Top Bottom