SOTD : Saturday 3th July to Friday 9nd July 2021.

Thu 8 SR SOTD
Soap Wholly Kaw Pompelmo
Brush Zenith 28mm Scrubby B14 Boar
Razor Henkels & Friodur 472
Post & Aftershaves Ice Water + Stirling Witchhazel Lemon Chill + Hyaluronic + Reuzel Wood & Spice
Really good quality soap. The scent is mildly pleasant but the lather is nicely creamy and good slickness!
This shave with the razor...the edge felt more comfortable compared to the previous 2. I can feel it's sharp but yet...not harsh, just very comfy. This shave I learn to stroke longer rather than short especially atg under the jawline and neck. The result was smoother cutting rather than skippy...very nice. Managed 3passes without issues for better than yesterday's results but still mostly sas and some areas ccs. Perhaps the edge is not sharp enough? My skills? Really interesting questions.
This Reuzel AS is one of my best...very soothing and smells great!
20210707_221730.jpg20210708_122003.jpg

Thursday 8th July

Wild hog Boar - Hampshire Wool Fat Original - Focus R28 Slim-Al - Gotas Frescas Hombre

A great relaxing shave this morning in 3 passes

How are you getting on with the Wild Hog brush?

I've used mine and like it a lot so far. I think it might be one the sleeper brushes around, a great brush for not much more than a fiver.

Thursday 8th July
Zenith 506 - Palmolive - General Brass - Schick Proline P #6 - Cien Aqua A/S - Aloe Vera Gel
TDJecjQ.jpg

Thur 8th July

RR 400. SE-Plissoft noir
Vitos Super Red
Schick "O" Clone
Schick S/S Twin - apan [ 4 ]
Jaguar Prestige A/S Lotion

Am rather spoiling myself by continuing to Shave with the "O" Clone. I know full well the Shave is going o be really smooth especially aided by The Vitos. The bonus of course is that The Razor is not only smooth but it is also very efficient, so that even with my tough beard I get consistently Top Notch Shaves.

IMG_1555.jpg

My shave and theme 'Return of the X-Men'

IMG_20210707_161404.jpg

Wonkyman - ATT X1 - Versatility in 3 degrees of power
Blademan - Captain Kai - A thousand weepers and death by small bits of toilet paper
Scrubberdubdubman - Steven Jagger and his 30mm Cashmere - Destructon and desolation in a Mongolian woolen pullover
Latherman - Abbate Y Mantia Matteo - Italian creammeister and master Abbate. Half man half lounge room lizard
Aromaticman - C&S 88 - Destroyer of ladies hearts and bank balances

Emporiumman - Boycie83 - Powers of extracting financial gain through hawking excess useless shaving products. If you wake up and your soap won't lather, then you have been emporiumised. Also happens to be the owner of the ATT X1 the star of this shave.

This is the last sink adventure from my side with the X1 before I have to return it to @Boycie83 And I must say a big thank you for its loan and what a super performer it has been. Certainly a blessing for me to find an ATT product which I actually loved using and a blessing for my wife I am going to nag her in to allowing me to purchase one.

Once again a great, easy, hassle free shave and Clark Kent smooth. I feel so Superman I am going to climb up on to the roof and throw myself in to the clouds. I shall probably end up in A&E, but that will be another story.

I really rate these Abbate soaps highly and they have always performed wonderfully. Today was no different and a heavenly lather whipped up so easily with the God brush from Steven Jagger. If the Italians come to Wembley with Abbate soap then we are fucked.

So a smashing shave with most excellent results and a very ATT'd man at this end.

And you said 88 roses. You are such a darling

And welcome to the Japanese Avril Lavigne look-a-like and a wall of noise

@Boycie83 Go on. Make it £7.58 and it's a deal?

08/07/21
Pre: Shower, Cold water Face Rinse
Brush: Zenith 506 Copper
Soap: OSP Neroli
Razor: ATT Windsor CR1
Blade: NOS Permasharp Supreme (2)
Post shave: Cold water splash, TC's Infused Witch Hazel
Balm: Barts Balm Lime Balm & Lotion
Aftershave: OSP Neroli
Wk 27 (17).JPG
MMmmm! Neroli @RussellR5555 ;)
A lovely shave!
Stay safe and enjoy your day All.

8 July

Extro Bergamotto di Calabria
Blackland Signature
Blackland Blackbird
Personna med prep
Clinique post-shave soother

2C2C290C-2957-4606-BCD3-0A5A6B0516DC.jpeg

Another fine shave with the Blackland Blackbird. A tiny nick on the chin reminded me to pay attention with this razor, and to change the blade. The Blackland Signature brush created a really good lather with the Extro croap. It is an excellent brush for face lathering, (the aluminium handle could cause problems with a bowl).

Back
Top Bottom