SOTD: Saturday 30th September - Friday 5th October 2017

Pre: Warm water face wash
Brush: Omega 11137 Boar
Soap: MWF
Razor: Cobra Classic
Blade: Schick P-20
View attachment 29536

Well SEptember has gone out with a bang, what a fantastic sexy looking, well balanced shaving machine the Cobra is (many thanks to @Digimonkey for the loan) My phone camera does the razor no favours at all.
The Schick Proline blade, too mild for the Brass General, effortlessly swept down the stubble. I think I could shave blindfolded with this combo, okay, okay, in a badly lit room.
For some reason this song came to mind whilst shaving:
So pleased you loved the Cobra Kevin. Great song too! The Buzzcocks were the first band I saw live. Hammersmith Odeon 1978. Thanks for evoking a great memory.

Morning shave.

Baxters of California Face Wash, BBA Shave Oil, bloom water.
PAA CaD.
YaQi 28mm synth Tuxedo (face lathered).
Rockwell 6C (plate 4).
Polsilver (2).
Fine American Blend Aftershave.
BBA Post Shave Balm.
L'Occitane EDT.

A lovely leisurely Saturday morning shave. The YaQi really is a very good brush for the money. I'm BB smooth and smelling good. Have a great weekend chaps.

SEptember!

9_EF960_B7-_A041-487_E-8_EED-1_AFD0_EAF7_A41.jpg

I did it! I managed at least one SE shave this month! Sorry for being late to the party... RR Hawk with a Feather Super Pro on it's first outing. Stock handle means a super light razor which demands a super light touch. I did just that and it gave me 2 passes of buttery smooth shaving. Feeling super soft and silky smooth! :D the Iced Pineapple is a little lacking in menthol vs Lemon Chill so I may be tempted to pass it on and buy another Stirling Glacial with the funds! :D all up however a phenomenal way to end the month! :)

Have a good one pawb!

~ Shave of the Day - 30.9.2017 ~

Pre - Nivea Men Sensitive Face Wash / Hot Towel

Razor - Parker 96R

Blade - Personna Platinum Chrome (2)

Brush - Semogue 610

Bowl - Korium Shaving Bowl

Soap - Wickham 1912 Club Cola

Post - Hot & Cold Water Rinse / Joop Aftershave Blam
150677422849896[1].png

~ Song of the Day ~

Last edited:
Saturday 30th September

Olive Oil Soap
3P Preshave Cream
RazoRock Plaque Doctor Soap
Steve Woodhead Surabachi Bowl
Vie-Long/Cashmere 24mm in Olive Wood
GEM Micromatic OC in Brass
GEM SS Blade
Alum Block and Rinse
Homemade Buttermix
Pinaud Clubman Special Reserve AS

My post night duty shave. Not what I had originally planned...but unforeseen circumstances required a last minute change. The MMOC stepped up and produced the goods! I just love the smell of the Plague Doctor soap and Special Reserve is my favourite Clubman scent.
Three passes for a wonderful BBS shave:)

It's wet and windy here in Wales but I intend to enjoy the remainder of the weekend and I hope you do too!

View attachment 29533 ~SOTD~ September 30th Saturday

Prep....Shower ~Donkey milk soap
Razor....Ever-Ready 1912 Sun Ray
Blade....Ever-Ready Corrux NOS
Soap....Speick Soap stick
Brush....Brad Sears ~ Gonzo
Post....BBA Post Shave Balm
Scent... Chanel Allure

A wonderful shave to finnish the month with my ER 1912 Sun Ray and Corrux blade, freshly stropped.
I face lathered today with a stick of Speick and the super soft Gonzo.
I was left as smooth as can be with no irritation, a spot of BBA PSB to finnish off followed by a body spray of Chanel Allure.
Looking good, smelling great! :)

Have a great weekend people.......:)
What a stunning "Sun Ray" you have there Paul. :)

Back
Top Bottom