SOTD : Saturday 30th October to Friday 5th of November of 2021.

Nice man, yeah I've found sometimes the samples don't reflect true performance. I might not follow suit and buy all them (as tempting as that is), but I'm thinking the fougere is going to be first on the list at the moment.
Great choice. If I needed to reduce the number of MdC in the den it would be Fougere and Vetiver soaps that I kept - closely followed by Original. Fougere is probably my favourite.

CF6B7D44-9EAF-4B06-93C9-ADF8181432A5.jpeg

SOTD: 04/11/2021

Razor: Yaqi Excalibur
Blade: Kai Titan Mild Pink , 3rd use
Brush: Omega #625 silver tip badger
Bowl: 3D Printed Bowl
Preshave: PAA Cube Unscented Soap
Soap: A&E Barbiere Sofisticato Croap
Aftershave: A&E Barbiere Sofisticato Aftershave
Balm: Baxter Of California Aftershave Balm

Smoothest shave yet from the Excalibur, it is such a great head and the Kai blade seems nice and mellow with it. It’s a delightful shave and as usual the A&E Barbiere never disappoints, even though I rushed my lathering today to give a less than capable lather it still produced enough support, scent and glide to make up for my inadequate, rushed routine!
Have a great day everyone.

I wanted to share my joy, the other day I became a grandfather! My daughter gave me a little miracle, a granddaughter!

Arran sense of Scotland shaving soap
Wolf whiskers shaving brush
Phoenix shaving DOC razor
Gillette 7 o'clock blade
Clubman pinaud aftershave
Congratulations. Hope Mum and baby are doing well.

04/11/21
Pre - Shower
Brush - Yaqi Sagrada Familia 24mm
Soap - Stirling Soap co. Sandalwood
Razor - R94 Mühle Rocca Stainless V4
Blade - Sputnik (4)
Post - Cold water Rinse, TC's infused Witch Hazel
Balm - Proraso Red
A/S - Proraso Red
Wk 44  (7).JPG
For me the Rocca V4 performs perfectly every time, comfortable and very efficient, i really should use it more.
I find of all my soaps the scent from the Stirling is the strongest and the Sandalwood is simply lovely.
4 shaves from the Sputnik! I do think it would keep going, however, it has been banked as its just not worth the risk of spoiling a shave.
Stay safe and enjoy your day All

Thur 4th November

Omega 11126 boar
Hampshire Wool Fat
ES Claymore V1 & Windrose Handle
Kai Captain Titan Protouch MG ( 1 )
GB Grey Flannel A/S Lotion

Quite a nice Shave as the change of handle provides a positive and varied grip, which makes handling this Hefty Razor very easy. Am rather pleased with the overall quality of the finished Shave.

BCF0B43D-67F7-402A-BF55-5C152FCB7921.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom