SOTD: Saturday 29 July - Friday 4 August 2023.

SOTD: 29th July 2023.

1.jpg

Shaving Recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower:/Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Body+Face Wash.

Pre:
Cold wet flannel to my face & head.
Pears with Mint Extracts Transparent Bar Soap.
Brush: Anbbas 24mm Tuxedo synthetic.
Head & Face Lather.
Bowl: Home Bargains Stainless Steel Side Bowl.
Lather: Ach Brito Mogno Shaving soap.
Razor: Parker 24C. - Personna Comfort Coated. (D1)
Razor: Parker InjRzr. (Head/Dome) (Settings) 4-wtg. 4-xtg/atg.+pick-ups. - Personna Injector PTFE. (D8)

Cold water face & head wash with brush squeezing's, Cold Water Face & Head Rinse./ Alum Rub./Cold Water Rinse. /Homemade (~Spring/Summer mix~) Lemon, Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, Essential Oils.3 Menthol Crystals Mixed Together With 200ml of Care+Witch Hazel./Davidoff Cool Water ASL./Aloe Vera Cooling Gel.

Greetings,

A new eclectic shave set up to start the weekend....Another superb performance from the Ach Brito Mogno Shaving Soap Bar which i use like a shave stick rubbing it directly into my stubble then build up a lather with my wet brush adding more water to the tips of the brush continued building the lather until i get it to the consistency i prefer.

My reacquaintance with both the Personna Comfort Coated & Parker 24C open comb razor has been fantastic....This duo really works well together.

Another close comfortable face & head shave with no errors to report. Finishing the shave shave off with a few small dollops of Aloe Vera Cooling Gel.

My face & precious swede are feeling smooth cool and smelling divine. ;)

Stay safe, and enjoy the start of the weekend ladies & gentlemen. :cool:

Last edited:
Today's shave:

rdt230729vaijj.jpg

- Stirling Coconut Lime
- Mühle Hexagon Silvertip
- Mühle Hexagon with ASP blade
- Thayers Witch Hazel Coconut Water

:D

29 July

SV 70th Anniversary
Mühle Classic
ES Claymore Evolution
Feather Professional
SV 70th Anniversary asl

8B9CE82B-C2D1-4BAC-BF72-AA78D68846F8.jpeg
A superb, easy, plentiful lather with the large (23mm) Mühle Silvertip Fibre brush. Saponificio Varesino lather is wonderful stuff, and the Claymore had no problem at all removing it and the stubble in two easy passes.

29/07/23
Pre - Droyt's Classic Glycerose Soap
Brush - Zenith 506 Copper 28mm Faux Pony
Soap - Stirling Soap co. Bay Rum
Razor - ATT Windsor CR1
Blade - Kai DE Stainless
Post - Cold water Rinse
Balm - Tonyschin's Bay Rum Argan Oil
A/S - Tonyschin's Bay Rum #02 Splash
Wk 31 (1).jpg
I still love the scent of Bay Rum and the Stirling version is very nice, face lathered today with the faux pony copper Zenith, I'd made up a couple of my own splashes in 2019 and pulled out the #2 for today to use after a rub of infused Argan oil.
The Kai blade still smooth in the copper ATT, 3 passes for an easy BBS finish.
Spot on that.
Stay safe and enjoy your day all.

Razor = Ikon B1 OSS
Blade = Astra SP ( 2 )
Brush = 30mm High Density Ultra Lux Blood Oath By Rich Man Shaving
Soap = Haunted Cabin By McDuffs
with matching splash.
Balm = Barts Ben Nevis.
IMG_1781.jpegWhat a difference a couple of days make,
My face seemed to be in bits with the Lambada
& today was a top 10/10,
I don’t think iv ever had a bad shave with the Ikon so i’ll take it to Indonesia with me next week.
The soap was another BST buy and another great addition although the scent is very weird.
At First i was getting chocolate, Peanut Butter but my wife said she got cookies,
Either way it wasn’t a great scent,
As i lathered up the scent was changing,
I was started to get marzipan or certainly my take on it but once i started applying to the face the scent changed again, something a lot milder, more subtle and a pleasure to use.
The Shave was a total bbs with not a sign of hair anywhere.
The Scent of the splash was the exact same as the soap which sometimes can be unusual,
Over all i’m glad iv got it whether the scent is weird or not.
Until Next time
Enter your weekend guys

Back
Top Bottom