SOTD : Saturday 26th March - Friday 1st April 2022.

IMG_0724.jpg

Another very smooth and effortless shave with the ASD2 and for me an unusual fifth use of the Feather blade. I’m seeing how long this one lasts before it becomes uncomfortable. I usually bin them after three shaves. The LEA Shave stick is down to a small stump but it just keeps on going. The lather and scent are as usual superb.

Stay safe and enjoy your shaves.

Razor: Feather ASD2
Blade: Feather (5)
Soap: LEA Shavestick
Brush: Simpsons Trafalgar T3
Pre-shave: Wash
Post-shave: None
Bowl: Face lather

SOTD 20220329.
u7WQZqR.jpg

PREP "Original Formula" pre-shave cream.
M Keramiek / APShaveCo SilkSmoke.
LYAXEYKA_73 "#1" shaving soap.
iKon X3 / custom handle.
Lord Classic (6).
Clubman Pinaud "Lilac Vegetal" ASL.

So, had my brother's 50th and he liked his birth year razor, but most of all liked the sealed Sheffield razor blades because he could see how old the cardboard backing was! I prepped for the party by using the Tech with a Nacet and the Droid and Floid combo. Did the trick and a party was had!

My shaves have been reduced as Sunday had a massive hangover and also wanted to let my cold sore go, so yesterday was missed as well.

Tuesday: Cleaned up superbly this morning, loaded a Gillette Super Blue blade in the #66 Aristocrat and lathered up some executive man. Only did 2 passes, the razor's audio feedback was the only thing needed to accompany the shave and I've now had a DFS and smell nice too.

Off away to work until Friday, maybe post a travel shave.

Enjoy the day, clear blue skies here, a beautifully sunny (if a little chilly) day here

Attachments

• IMG_20220329_090931__01.jpg
    IMG_20220329_090931__01.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20220328_083928__01.jpg
    IMG_20220328_083928__01.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 4
Gerry Cinnamon, 'Diamonds in the Mud
That was one of our go-to songs on the last test campaign that we did in person, as was Canter. I think I forced everyone to listen to the album to be honest. But one of my Greek colleagues did download a couple of his albums too.
Luckily, I have plenty of Scottish friends so know much of the slang he uses!

29/03/22
Pre - Pears Transparent original face wash
Brush - Alpha Outlaw Titanium V1 Synth
Soap - 1912 Scottish Heather
Razor - OneBlade Genesis
Blade - Modified GEM PTFE S/S
Post - Cold water Rinse, TC's infused Witch Hazel
Balm - Baxter's / Argan Oil home mixed Balm
A/S - Body Shop Arber EDT
Wk13 (4).JPG

I tried the 4 shave FHS-10 to no avail, i replaced mid WTG pass for a modified GEM, Much better.
Tested positive again this morning - 10 days straight! Luckily symptoms have reduced to a normal cold.
Stay safe and enjoy your day All.

Razor = Phantom Blue By PAA
Blade = Strangelet By PAA ( 3 )
Brush = Yaqi Giotto 24mm Synthetic
Soap = Lea Shave Stick
Splash = Nivea 2 Phase
Balm = Nivea Fresh Kick
0FDD74E1-2747-42B3-AED2-E7934D72BCB9.jpeg
Well lads a bit of a budget shave & i loved every minute of it.
From start to finish i couldn’t fault it
Third use on the blade & plenty life in it yet but 3 times does me
Looking at the picture you would think i put it all together on purpose but like the other day it was all totally random
Stay Safe Boys & Girls

Back
Top Bottom