SOTD Saturday 23rd April - Friday 29th April

Roby,
I am a complete novice when it comes to colognes, aftershaves, EDT's etc, I just thought that both the soap and the EDT went along an Indian theme. Must admit I enjoy them both thoroughly. The Wickhams Imperial Tonic has be one of my favourites from the super smooth range.
Cheers
Steve, i have a nice collection of colognes right now. I'm usually interested in the classics and vintage ones. I would like to share a site where i go to for information and research on colognes including, scent descriptions to reviews and pricing. I'm not affiliated to them in anyway, i just go there before making a purchase so that i may make informed decisions. Cologne Info Enjoy! :)

T&H lime cream
Omega boar
EJ DE89 + 100mm custom handle
English Wilkie
GFT limes skin food

The scent on the T&H cream isn't very strong and its a bit chemical like. Performs ok though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve, i have a nice collection of colognes right now. I'm usually interested in the classics and vintage ones. I would like to share a site where i go to for information and research on colognes including, scent descriptions to reviews and pricing. I'm not affiliated to them in anyway, i just go there before making a purchase so that i may make informed decisions. Cologne Info Enjoy! :)
Roby,
'Get thee behind me satan' this is one rabbit hole that I definitely CANNOT afford to drop into.
Just had a quick glimpse and there is some interesting reading on that site.
Thanks for the heads up.
Cheers.

Roby,
'Get thee behind me satan' this is one rabbit hole that I definitely CANNOT afford to drop into.
Just had a quick glimpse and there is some interesting reading on that site.
Thanks for the heads up.
Cheers.
You're welcome Steve. I have acquired mine over a long period of time. I would like to add that i do find most of them on the bay, usually half off the retail price. :)

Roby,
Just spent an amusing 10 mins wandering through the web site linked above.
I found this. Awesome!!!!!
Some members on here can recreate this aroma just by using MWF.

How do you preserve the scent of a woman's vagina?

“This was probably the biggest challenge. We started doing multiple smelling tests by using samples from women of all ages. It seemed that most men particularly loved the smell of one girl; she is the blonde woman on our website. They found her smell erotic, a bit sweaty and salt. So after we found our perfect vaginal scent we started developing special conserving methods and were able to find the right ingredients to create Vulva-original.”

26145463-6151.jpg

Roby,
Just spent an amusing 10 mins wandering through the web site linked above.
I found this. Awesome!!!!!
Some members on here can recreate this aroma just by using MWF.

How do you preserve the scent of a woman's vagina?

“This was probably the biggest challenge. We started doing multiple smelling tests by using samples from women of all ages. It seemed that most men particularly loved the smell of one girl; she is the blonde woman on our website. They found her smell erotic, a bit sweaty and salt. So after we found our perfect vaginal scent we started developing special conserving methods and were able to find the right ingredients to create Vulva-original.”

26145463-6151.jpg
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif

Thursday AM 2016-04-28

Moss Anniversary Slate scuttle
Rooney 1/1 Finest (22mm/46mm)
Acqua di Parma Colonia shaving cream soap
Feather AS-D2/Triad Brass Aristocrat
Gillette 'Swede' (6)
Aramis Tuscany aftershave

The aftershave has a little more bite than I like, but it quickly becomes smooth and soothing, and the scent complements the shaving cream very nicely.
CHRiZPY.jpg

Back
Top Bottom