SOTD : Saturday 19th October - Friday 25h October 2019.

Prep: Myrsol Emulsion
Bowl: Ceramiche di Sicilia
Brush: Morris & Forndran
Soap: Nuavia nera
Razor: Rocnel Sailor Series
Blade: Personna Med Prep
AS: Myrsol Masaje Antesol
AS: Swiss Pitralon

SOTD-20191019.jpg

Best Regards
Marco

Sotd-19-10.jpg

Sotd - Saturday the 19th of October.

Razor - Parker Variant (2)
blade - Permasharp Super (2)
brush - Maseto silvertip
soap - Faena - tallow and lanolin
post - witch hazel
a/s - Lea Classic
balm - Nivea - Cool Gel Hidrante
scent - Dior - Oud Isfahan - edp.

Result - awesome.

The sort of shave - taking off a seven day growth - that reminds me - why - we take this approach to shaving. 'Nulli melius - nihil aliud dicere' - enjoy the rest of the weekend - yours - I.

Last edited:
@Scotshave - from your post today - 'I normally use a loom band' - oooooohhhhhhh - bona - you slipped a bit of polari in there - heart face - worthy of Rambling Syd Rumpo - did you have to 'nadger your splod as well?' Were you 'nurking at the woggler's trade?' Ha ha - a loom band is - obviously essential while 'trussing your groats' with the Gem razor. Apologies to - the vast majority of people - who will have no idea what that means - I.

@Scotshave - from your post today - 'I normally use a loom band' - oooooohhhhhhh - bona - you slipped a bit of polari in there - heart face - worthy of Rambling Syd Rumpo - did you have to 'nadger your splod as well?' Were you 'nurking at the woggler's trade?' Ha ha - a loom band is - obviously essential while 'trussing your groats' with the Gem razor. Apologies to - the vast majority of people - who will have no idea what that means - I.
:D:D:D Choodesny stuff, my good chelloveck!!

SOTD : 20th October 2019.

b.jpg

Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower:/ Original Source ~ Fresh Water Mint & Guarana Shower Gel.

Pre:

Cold wet flannel to my face.

Pears ~ Transparent Soap.

Brush: Turkish Unbranded Boar.

Bowl Lather.

Frankensoap: Williams Shaving Mug Soap. / Scottish Fine Shaving. Soap.

Blade: Parker Premium Platinum.(2)

Razor: Lord L125 .

Cold Water Face Rinse./Homemade menthol crystals +Eucalyptus peppermint,+ Tea Tree Oil Witch Hazel Mixture./Old Spice ~Bearglove ASL Spray.

Aloe Vera Gel.

Greetings,

Another wonderfully relaxing sunday shave...

I purchased a job lot of 5 rounds of scottish fine shaving soap from Ebay well over a year now, i've experimented with grating and combined together the left overs of both the scottish fine shaving soap & williams shaving mug soap which created a superb frankensoap making a wonderful slick protective lather, and a leaves a outstandingly good post shave feel to the face.

A great soap which i will never get sick of shing with.The inexpensive Egyptian made lord razor paired together very nicely with the Parker P.P. blade making a wonderful non-aggressive, yet efficient duo.

A very comfortable 3 pass + pick ups enjoyable face stroking shave.

Finishing the shave off with a generous dollop of Aloe Vera Gel.

My face is feeling smooth & smelling devine.;)

Enjoy your Sunday Ladies & Gentlemen.:cool:

20/10/2019
Pre: Pears Transparent Original
Brush: Alpha Titanium Outlaw G4
Soap: OSP Orange and Patchouli
Razor: Parker SRX Stainless
Blade: Perma Sharp single (3)
Post shave: Alum Block, cold water splash, Homemade Witch Hazel
Balm: Barts Balm Cinnamon & Patchouli Lotion and Balm
Aftershave: OSP Orange and Patchouli

2 Sun.JPG

A gentle and deliberate 2 pass shave with touch up this morning for a DFS Finish.
Feeling pretty good about that effort, some very minor indication from the block, although a nice post shave routine has sorted it out.
Ready for round 3 of the Rugby world cup weekend then a visit to the Mothership to watch round 4.
Com'on Wales and Japan
Have a great Sunday All.

Sun 20th Oct.

Cyril Salter/Maseto ED. 2band
MWF
TNNSER 3D
Gem S/S [ 4 ]
Pitralon Classic A/S Lotion

My 4th consecutive Shave with this amazingly created Razor. I am now getting accustomed to its lightness and adapted my shaving style, and as a result the shaves are getting better. I can say that I am now getting trouble free "Face Stroking " Shaves with the TNNSER, it is that good :):).

IMG_0193.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 48414

Sotd - Saturday the 19th of October.

Razor - Parker Variant (2)
blade - Permasharp Super (2)
brush - Maseto silvertip
soap - Faena - tallow and lanolin
post - witch hazel
a/s - Lea Classic
balm - Nivea - Cool Gel Hidrante
scent - Dior - Oud Isfahan - edp.

Result - awesome.

The sort of shave - taking off a seven day growth - that reminds me - why - we take this approach to shaving. 'Nulli melius - nihil aliud dicere' - enjoy the rest of the weekend - yours - I.

Iain, stunning photograph!

Chris

Back
Top Bottom