something for your stocking

As well as as my more recent hobby of collecting razors I have been amassing classic radio comedy for about ten years and now have about about 100gb of radio mp3s.

Follow this link to 500mb of Christmas specials from Tony Hancock, Clue, ISIRTA, Dad's Army, Radio Active, Burkiss Way, John Shuttleworth and a few others. All audio mp3s.

_39655099_scrooge_mag_203.gif
isirta2_small.jpg.w300h300.jpg
9b0b94db254252214f6ec9e01f580ab2912616c2.jpg

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B9pXThDibsKLeFRob2dOMFdzSGc&usp=sharing

Happy Holidays!

:angel::heart::angel:

Last edited:
I love vintage radio shows, I have amongst others Hancocks half hour, suspense, Dragnet, lights out, have gun will travel and a couple of kids shows Jerry of the circus and Jerry at fairoaks.

This is just a very small sample of my library.

Jim

Ah, yes ... A nostalgic trip down Memory Lane for those of us of a certain age. What about Round The Horne? Sunday lunchtimes were all the more enjoyable listening to those clever radio scripts which it seems most of my pals had committed to memory by the time we met up at school the following day.

However, I believe in living in the present. Just off for a shave with my Gillette Rocket HD 500, with Old Spice to finish off!

Some of the Goon Shows were fantastic too. Sort of Monty Python before there was Monty Python. Great fun, and soo tightly scripted. One of my favorite Milligan lines:

"Are you going to come quietly, or do I have to use earplugs?"

~

Back
Top Bottom