Somebody got a Double Ring for ten bucks!!!

Yea i’m in the uk mate so getting mixed up.

6mf95g.jpg

Was it definitely a Gillette double ring though? I had a German made clone at one point, cosmetically identical to the Gillette but only worth £12, that's what it sold in auction for when I sold it anyway lol.

The band above the bottom knob says "PAT. APL'D FOR" or something similar, making it an early Single Ring. The Gillette diamond logo didn't exist yet, and they were all made in the US at that point, so there were no markings on the razor, not even a serial number. Only the box it came in identified it. You can just make out the "PAT" on the handle.

s-l1600 (2).jpg

Are you in US though? Many US ebayers refuse to ship worldwide either because of the cost, they are lazy or they think no world exists beyond USA lol. Seriously though with reg airmail post that 10 bucks would become 50 or 60.

Are you in US though? Many US ebayers refuse to ship worldwide either because of the cost, they are lazy or they think no world exists beyond USA lol. Seriously though with reg airmail post that 10 bucks would become 50 or 60.

I guess you haven't seen what they sell for these days.

I'm in the US, I didn't buy it, but some lucky SOB did.

Back
Top Bottom