*SOLD* Ogallala Bay Rum Limes & Peppercorns 240ml

For sale. Bay Rum Limes & Peppercorns 8oz/240ml. 95%+ left.
£25 delivered in UK including all fees.
Thanks,
James

0b1a6debb380cf1b3ea0e074777baa48_zps7ef1c8d6.jpg

RE: FS: Ogallala Bay Rum Limes & Peppercorns 240ml

This stuff really is excellent. The Limes and Peppercorn set it far apart from other bay rums, in a class of it's own. Classy blue glass bottle as well. And if I didn't have exactly the same bottle myself, this wouldn't be malingering in the BST, believe me! Bloody marvellous! Can't think why the vendor is selling! :huh:

mrlimbo said:
Is it very bay rummy ? as not that keen on it , but the lime & peppercorns sound good !

No, not Bay Rummy at all really, more like a spicy lime splash, bit sweet but quite lovely. Rare in the UK as well, at least until Maguire's in Newcastle get their act together again, which seems to be taking a long, long time. They're the sole UK licenced distibutor.

FS: Ogallala Bay Rum Limes & Peppercorns 240ml

Only selling as I've decided to go right back to the basics. Splash of witch hazel after the shave and that's me done now.

Saying that this is one of the best aftershaves I've used for me personally.

As Canuck said you can't get it in the UK at the moment.

I love this stuff. After Maguires went down the swanee I was lucky enough to pick up a bottle in New York. My skin always feels good after using this.

Buy it and you won't regret it (give it a good shake though)

I've actually found a Canadian supplier willing to ship this to the UK (at last!). Got tired of waiting for Maguires, also ordered some Captain's Choice Cat O 9 Tails too.

http://www.fendrihan.com/ogallala-limes-peppercorns-aftershave-preshave-skin-toner-p-1221.html?cPath=116_5_148

Back
Top Bottom