SOLD: Aftershaves, soap, cream & maybe even a PIF!

RE: FS: Aftershaves, soap, cream & maybe even a PIF!

I think Erik would be better put to organising a HTGAM group buy having seen how much that stuff is over here.

Prices reduced prior to the PIF. I'm surprised the CF ASB is still here. I've bought a few other AS items specifically for the PIF, so some good stuff is a certainty.
Charliej said:
I think Erik would be better put to organising a HTGAM group buy having seen how much that stuff is over here.
I've checked the HTGAM site, they do intl shipping, but a group-buy is a possibility.

Mr_Smartepants said:
Prices reduced prior to the PIF. I'm surprised the CF ASB is still here. I've bought a few other AS items specifically for the PIF, so some good stuff is a certainty.
Charliej said:
I've checked the HTGAM site, they do intl shipping, but a group-buy is a possibility.

Yeah but at $15 or so postage for a razor and a soap to the UK would it not be cheaper if all sent to you the same way the Stirling stuff was?

Here's the PIF list so far. List closes Sunday.
Charliej
davep90
bigfatbloke71
flip-68
fly3k
Leslie145
Count of Undolpho
chriszacharek
ollie9091
Armchair
SmallBeard
_Phil_

I really do not need any more asb, I have enough to keep me going for several years already, so I am not in for this. However, what a generous offer you are making here and as a newbie to the site, it is great to see things like this happening. Well done sir!

OK, the list is final. Here's the final PIF list.
Charliej
davep90
bigfatbloke71
flip-68
fly3k
Leslie145
Count of Undolpho
chriszacharek
ollie9091
Armchair
SmallBeard
_Phil_
Parwin

...please stand by while the randomizer picks our PIF winner...

...and the PIF winner is...

...Count of Undolpho!

Congrats! Please PM me your mailing address and I'll get this haul in the post.

Back
Top Bottom