So, I succombed to the charms of a cute assistant in The Body Shop, and here I am....

So, I succombed to the charms of a cute assistant in The Body Shop, and here I

The issue of understand my be do to the differences in the SpellCheckers that we use. It seems that your EU ones continuously misspell certain words that give a different meaning to your threads.

RE: So, I succombed to the charms of a cute assistant in The Body Shop

Welcome aboard,
I must admit to a common theme in here and with traditional shaving in general
it quickly becomes a hobby more than "just having a shave". Some very pertinant points so far:

RB73 said:
Hold on tight fella, your at the top of a very steep slippery slope :icon_razz:
I agree - i started with a EJ DE89 and my can of gel! (2-3 weeks ago)

Denzle said:
Hello and welcome. Be warned you'll become very poor very soon if you hang around in here. Been there done that lol.
Now own a DE89, parker 34R shavette and just purchased yesterday my first Straight razor :icon_eek: and the myriad of stuff that goes with it!

dodgy said:
Wait till your daughter catches you not planning to shave but still 'lathering up' in the bathroom with the door closed. Kinda like the scene in Close Encounters with the potatoes at the dinner table.

Martin
I thought i was the only one to do that.............:blush:......"Just practicing lathering technique love!"

Oh and it appears that several of the members on here just escaped from the asylum (some may actually still be there).
But its a good friendly crowd and there is tons of assistance to help you spend your pennies!

So welcome :icon_lol:

So, I succombed to the charms of a cute assistant in The Body Shop, and here ...

Firstly I would like to say hello from a fellow newcomer. The blokes here

I'm a month or so into this now and have so far resisted further purchases. But it won't be long. Next step trying different blades.

Just waiting to hear from losethebeard about a sample pack.

Enjoy your time here

Dave

Back
Top Bottom