Snuff anyone?

I was amazed at the variety on offer...I have not yet tried any but Gauntleys of Nottingham sell a Gin and Tonic, Bacon and Egg, peanut butter and all sorts of menthol and floral flavours....quite tempted. Anybody tried snuff?...any tips? (Sir Prize about?)

newageshaver said:
I was amazed at the variety on offer...I have not yet tried any but Gauntleys of Nottingham sell a Gin and Tonic, Bacon and Egg, peanut butter and all sorts of menthol and floral flavours....quite tempted. Anybody tried snuff?...any tips? (Sir Prize about?)

Have a word with Glyn in Gauntleys, he knows what he's on about. He works there but also runs the Nottingham Pipe Club which meets at The Lincolnshire Poacher on Mansfield Road.

If you're a new snuff avoid anything too dry. McChrystal's is the best everyday snuff but for 'best' I would try some of the Freybourg and Treyer ones.

A personal favourite is Royal George by Wilsons but that is a biz 'sneezy'.

Sirprize is your man though.

Hi Joe, yes Glyn is my go to guy for pipe tobacco.....i get if by mail order as I'm in Scotland...a very knowledgeable young man. If I lived in the area I'm sure I'd be at the pipe club meetings. I might add some exotic snuff with my next order.

Back
Top Bottom