Single edge razor of the day.

Since re-acquiring a Hawk V3, I've hardly used any other razor.
OK, it wouldn't win a beauty contest, but it suits my needs very well.

It shaves faultlessly with Kai Captain Titan Mild Pink, and Proline P blades. An 'A' plate would be beneficial when using a Kai Protouch MG though.

Sellers remorse and all that . . . . . I sold my first V3 with Standard and 'A' plated to fund the purchase of a Vector, and quite quickly realised that I prefer the Hawk V3.

I understand where you are coming from here. I loaned a Vector in their early days and can't say it set my world on fire. In a similar style of razor the Colonial V2 or even the Excalibur is a better option to me. Plus, am I the only one who finds the Vector ugly?

Right on though. A Hawk with a Pink or Schick is a mighty fine act. Look forward to being reacquainted with mine as have a week over in Yorkshire where it lives starting today.

It's a single edge razor after all...

sotd_056.jpg

I understand where you are coming from here. I loaned a Vector in their early days and can't say it set my world on fire. In a similar style of razor the Colonial V2 or even the Excalibur is a better option to me. Plus, am I the only one who finds the Vector ugly?

Right on though. A Hawk with a Pink or Schick is a mighty fine act. Look forward to being reacquainted with mine as have a week over in Yorkshire where it lives starting today.
Hi Chris,
From the off I was never a fan of the looks of the Vector, think it is the handle chosen .

Back
Top Bottom