Single edge razor of the day.

Ever Ready 1907 Lather Catcher
GEM Stainless Coated #2

MmF0Vi5.jpg

Since re-acquiring a Hawk V3, I've hardly used any other razor.
OK, it wouldn't win a beauty contest, but it suits my needs very well.

It shaves faultlessly with Kai Captain Titan Mild Pink, and Proline P blades. An 'A' plate would be beneficial when using a Kai Protouch MG though.

Sellers remorse and all that . . . . . I sold my first V3 with Standard and 'A' plated to fund the purchase of a Vector, and quite quickly realised that I prefer the Hawk V3.

Sun 30th January

Due to my fixation on AC/SE Razors I rather neglected a gem in my armoury. Today I used what until the arrival of my Canadian E2 was my favourite Injector confined to use of a single blade. The PAL Adjustable.
Get one of these that works and this Razor despite being very smooth can deliver a very close all round finish.

E6B81853-4048-4220-A980-B4FEE5D60AFA.jpeg

Sun 30th January

Due to my fixation on AC/SE Razors I rather neglected a gem in my armoury. Today I used what until the arrival of my Canadian E2 was my favourite Injector confined to use of a single blade. The PAL Adjustable.
Get one of these that works and this Razor despite being very smooth can deliver a very close all round finish.

View attachment 83689
I must admit Mike that my Schick E2 is also my favourite single edged injector. So very consistent good results !

Back
Top Bottom