Since we don´t have a "goodbye" forum, I´ve to post here ...

Seems like Tony (antdad) left. Well, he was made of inferior material and couldn´t take it and my guess is that he bailed with Mantics stuff.

What do you think?

Re: Since we don´t have a "good by" forum, I´ve to post here

It was only a matter of time anyways,

I like to think of it as only costing us £2.50 each, price of a pint!, to get rid of him

bloody wannabe admins

What happened?Have I missed something? I'm not in a position to speak about someone here,althought many of you might know the score between me and him,just to understand how I would feel about it here's a real life story,

I used to have a friend couple of years back,he wanted some cash,I was out of work that time but gave him £20,he suddenly disappeared and never heard from him. The positive side of this was the fact that £20 revelaed his real personality and I shall be grateful because he's out of my way for cheap,only £20.

Now I feel the same,the only difference is I didn't pay him that £2.50 which means I managed to avoid him free of charge.

Ok ... Before we take him apart, for real - I´m just pulling his leg. I like Tony, well, like and like - he´s a bloody admin puke :lol:

Mikael said:
Ok ... Before we take him apart, for real - I´m just pulling his leg. I like Tony, well, like and like - he´s a bloody admin puke :lol:

So what happened?

Life, work shaving ... you pick ;) I don´t think anything has happened, I just took advantage of the fact he hasn´t been around as much as usual :twisted:

Mikael said:
Life, work shaving ... you pick ;) I don´t think anything has happened, I just took advantage of the fact he hasn´t been around as much as usual :twisted:

haha,faire play to you mate

Re: Since we don´t have a "goodbye" forum, I´ve to post here

Reminds me of the time when I was a lad, I went round the school borrowing a penny off everyone I could. Only two ever asked for it back. Made quite a bit! Pennies were worth something in the early 50s.

Whoops! Those were the days when everyone knew me as Fido.

Fido said:
Reminds me of the time when I was a lad, I went round the school borrowing a penny off everyone I could. Only two ever asked for it back. Made quite a bit! Pennies were worth something in the early 50s.

:lol:

That's funny!

Hiya,

What a good thread to start! Although I didn't know antdad well at all, I still sorta developed a certainly flawed, but hopefully at least partially correct opinion of the guy.
I have one story to relate about him and you can form your own conclusions. This goes back a while ago to the Mantic fund donations, of which I kicked in a few bucks.

I hadn't heard back from him after offering the money, so I wrote another note asking where to send the cash and things like that. He writes me and gives me the email address, and tells me I can send the $50 there. Antdad mentions that the British Pound is worth a little over $20, and the contribution was for 2.5 pounds. Sweet man that he is, he graciously offers to cover the extra amount needed in making up the difference to the $50 I sent in.

Well, what can you say to a gesture like that. You gotta love the guy.

Martin

Ah!

So the bugger has done a runner with the money :idea:

He's just a big teddy bear at heart (and I am not going to post that photo of him with Kylie again) ;)

dodgy said:
Hiya,

What a good thread to start! Although I didn't know antdad well at all, I still sorta developed a certainly flawed, but hopefully at least partially correct opinion of the guy.
I have one story to relate about him and you can form your own conclusions. This goes back a while ago to the Mantic fund donations, of which I kicked in a few bucks.

I hadn't heard back from him after offering the money, so I wrote another note asking where to send the cash and things like that. He writes me and gives me the email address, and tells me I can send the $50 there. Antdad mentions that the British Pound is worth a little over $20, and the contribution was for 2.5 pounds. Sweet man that he is, he graciously offers to cover the extra amount needed in making up the difference to the $50 I sent in.

Well, what can you say to a gesture like that. You gotta love the guy.

Martin

:lol:

James_uk said:
Now I feel the same,the only difference is I didn't pay him that £2.50 which means I managed to avoid him free of charge.

Thanks for admitting that James, I was wondering who put their name down and didn't pay. You're almost as classy as you are dumb.

Back
Top Bottom