Silvermax DE Blades

I received some free blades with a recent order. I've never seen this brand before - Silvermax. Apparently they're a "Cryo" spluttered platinum blade - nice. Made in India and supposedly not for export. These came to me fro Spain so these blades have had quite the escape from their home country.

A quick Google suggests that these are rebranded Euromax blades. Manufactured by Vertice. Time will tell whether curiosity gets the better of me or I include them as a freebie for one of you lucky Emporium customers.

20220310_083037.jpg
20220310_083055.jpg

Without a google, I'd instincively say that these are an alternate name for the EuroMax blades. From the outset, Vertice have positioned these to have a look and feel of SuperMax, whether it's the colours or the similarity of name ... they're riding on SuperMax' reputation. Unless, of course, SuperMax "blessed" their enterprise and it's a kinda spin-off.

@Boycie83 @pjgh not seen these before and not used the euromax blades yet but the youtuber jim will shaves seems to rate the se euromax quite highly in his leaf and twig razors

im curious about the euromax blades, any ideas what theyre comnparable too?

@Boycie83 @pjgh not seen these before and not used the euromax blades yet but the youtuber jim will shaves seems to rate the se euromax quite highly in his leaf and twig razors

im curious about the euromax blades, any ideas what theyre comnparable too?

Unsurprisingly, quite a lot like SuperMax Super Platinum. My preference between the two would be SuperMax.

I received some free blades with a recent order. I've never seen this brand before - Silvermax. Apparently they're a "Cryo" spluttered platinum blade - nice. Made in India and supposedly not for export. These came to me fro Spain so these blades have had quite the escape from their home country.

A quick Google suggests that these are rebranded Euromax blades. Manufactured by Vertice. Time will tell whether curiosity gets the better of me or I include them as a freebie for one of you lucky Emporium customers.

View attachment 85425
View attachment 85424
Never mind giving them away
get them used you sap :p:p

Back
Top Bottom