Silver Star PIF

MrJackoboy, would you mind sending me your delivery address, please - just in case the winner does not. I want this cleared from my desk this afternoon so I don't have two trips to the PO on Tuesday.

yeah i realised this straight after i posted... hence the edit.

means one person will miss out though. If i do 4, everyone gets some and theres a few left for another PIF.

Or we can set it up as a passaround. Im happy to do it either way.

Many thanks.

As this seems to have turned into a passaround, i copied everyones names (in the order you posted originally) below.

MrJackoboy, PM me your address and when they arrive, i'll get them forwarded on to you!

mrjackoboy
Miles853
Maf95
fly3K
ajh101
davep90
majestic143
ParkerBx
benthespaniel
sc0tt

Thanks rhedgehog and Carl, i am off on holiday for 3 or 4 weeks, at the weekend, so best put me lower down the list if you will,as they would just be laying on the floor by the door keeping everyone else waiting.

rob

Normal stuff. Try/take a couple, post it to the next person after a few days, i guess.
There's 11 of us and 49 blades to go round, so 3 or 4 blades each is easily possible with room for a few more people to join if they want to.

If it gets round everyone and there's some left, we could always add them to the main blade passaround for others to try as well.

would be interesting to see what people think of them as they go round, also.

They arrived with a few extra little bits, thank you very much Carl.

In that spirit, I'm going to put a few extra samples of stuff in there as well, mainly smellies.
I've PM'ed Miles853 and hope to have this out in the next day or so.

Miles and Ajh101 have declined.
Moved those on Hols to the bottom of the list.
Awaiting Fly3K's response later on.

fly3K
davep90
majestic143
ParkerBx
sc0tt
mrjackoboy
Maf95
benthespaniel

Hey Fly3K, your mailbox is full. Let me know either way, and if so i'll move on down the list.

If anyone else has changed their minds, let me know and i'll knock you off the list.
If we end up with just a couple of us, i'll just split the lot and mail them out.

Back
Top Bottom