Shrove Tuesday,

none for me as Girlfriend in Birmingham on a Health and Safety Course / thingy / Piss up, and mum and dad visiting relatives, no point for just me :( :cry:

"Table For One Is It Sir ?" :oops: :oops:

If anyone wants to PIF me any leftovers ? :lol: :lol:

sunburyboy93 said:
none for me as Girlfriend in Birmingham on a Health and Safety Course / thingy / Piss up, and mum and dad visiting relatives, no point for just me :( :cry:

All by yourself with the girlfriend gone away?

And you haven't been tossing this evening? :? :eek: :lol:

sunburyboy93 said:

Could be worse, your other half could have decided to go vegan. Would you believe I got excited finding some cheese in the fridge today. ( at least I hope it was cheese, tasted cheesy and was yellow)

Pig Cat said:
sunburyboy93 said:

All by yourself with the girlfriend gone away?

And you haven't been tossing this evening? :? :eek: :lol:

I tossed my own last year, but ended up with a sticky mess on the ceiling :shock: :eek: , normally ask my girlfriend to toss mine ;)

(Come on...........you knew this was coming............ ;) )..............oops i'm off again !!!! :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol:

And I thought PC had turned over a new leaf, what with the mod thing and all....but no, the tone goes down, and down, and down........ :lol: I did suddenly get a yearning for pancakes tonight, was thinking of having them ready for HWMOM who was expected at 9.00pm or thereabouts....but soap pot was on the go, so no could do. Still starving. :cry:

Don't take any notice of Nanny me......there's only one thing I've objected to as far as I recall (in the sexual decency side of things) in all the time I've been here.
As for swearing in front of your nan....I do sometimes worry about what I'm putting into the heads of those poor boys....especially when I banged my knee really badly last weekend. It did begin with 'B', and it wasn't 'Bad Bump'. :lol:

ebilpirate said:
Could be worse, your other half could have decided to go vegan. Would you believe I got excited finding some cheese in the fridge today. ( at least I hope it was cheese, tasted cheesy and was yellow)

I used to be vegan :oops: but I'm all better now that everythings back on the menu! :hungrig

Back
Top Bottom