Shrove Tuesday,

Funny you asked..I had these...1 has syrup..the other Philly cream-cheese :shock:
My daughter liked her "Eggowich" as I call them as well

Attachments

• yum.jpg
    360 bytes · Views: 73
Blades said:
Funny you asked..I had these...1 has syrup..the other Philly cream-cheese :shock:
My daughter liked her "Eggowich" as I call them as well

They look like waffles to me. Pancakes are a bit different though I expect the batter is similar.

Me, I'll be going down the traditional lemon and sugar route, with perhaps a maple syrup one every third or fourth pancake. :hungrig

neither of my kids like them for some strange reason, which is a good thing :p as I will get more.

Anyway I'll be making some nice thick and fluffy pancakes with lashings and lashings of sugar and lemon on them, but depending if the wife gets some banannas in the morning I might push the boat out and have banannas with chocolate spread on one or two

Is it?
Is it really pancake day?
I miss this sort of thing when working nights :(
I shall be having a pot noodle (beef & tomato) in about an hour and then some toast before I knock off at 7am.

HOWEVER - should I be bothered enough to nip to the Spar for some flour and eggs - quite simply lemon juice will adorn my pancakes.

Always said your a load of tossers :D Lemon and sugar here...
Gonna have double batter as toad int hole first up with spring onion mash :hungrig

Golden syrup on a few, sugar and lemon on some, orange on some more.

The C.O. has bought some strawberries and cream which I'm assuming will be for hers (pancakes).

I'll just have them in a bowl for pudding after my pancakes.

Pig Cat said:
I had three pancakes this evening, all with lemon juice and sugar. They were yummy!! :hungrig

Well hope you choke as i had no toad int hole or pancakes as some bastard had used all the flour and not bought anymore... :cry: somebody pif me some quickly :hungrig

Hot Peperami wrapped in a pancake with a light sprinkling of sugar.
traditional_tard_by_stomachlinedinlace.gif

Back
Top Bottom