Show yours razors!

I didn't see a thread like thit so i opened one.These are my straight razors and i uploaded them from the newest to oldest i bought them!I am waiting to see yours!

My fisrt razor Dovo 5/8 Silver Steel Prima
[attachment=3794]

Joseph Allen & Sons Sheffield ,11/16, half hollow ground
[attachment=3795]

C.V Heljestrand Ringdove Νο 55, 6/8 hollow ground
[attachment=3796]

Dubl Duck Satinedge, 5/8 full hollow ground
[attachment=3797]

Thomas Turner & Co, 6/8 hollow ground
[attachment=3798]

Thiers Issard Spartacus "dreadnought" , 6/8 1/2 Hollow ground
[attachment=3799] [attachment=3800]

And my last purchase , Frederick Reynolds ,7/8 wedge!
[attachment=3801] [attachment=3802]

I hope you like them!

Attachments

• P1000275.JPG
    P1000275.JPG
    171.7 KB · Views: 28
  • kgrhquokime3fsmp6tkbnyp.jpg
    kgrhquokime3fsmp6tkbnyp.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 22
  • imgp0024zq.jpg
    imgp0024zq.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 24
  • P1000427.JPG
    P1000427.JPG
    176.5 KB · Views: 25
  • P1000448.JPG
    P1000448.JPG
    236.2 KB · Views: 18
  • P1000482.JPG
    P1000482.JPG
    181 KB · Views: 19
  • P1000484.JPG
    P1000484.JPG
    163.1 KB · Views: 17
  • P1000805.JPG
    P1000805.JPG
    177.9 KB · Views: 29
  • P1000811.JPG
    P1000811.JPG
    155.7 KB · Views: 32
Lol HM, sadly I'll have to make some cuts really soon, but it's to make it possible for me to pay for two very special razor (not happening anytime soon though, but they're in the pipeline).

Mikael said:
Lol HM, sadly I'll have to make some cuts really soon, but it's to make it possible for me to pay for two very special razor (not happening anytime soon though, but they're in the pipeline).

Do I detect two Maxterpieces in the pipeline Mikael? The mystery continues.

Regards Jamie.

pugh-the-special-one said:
Mikael said:

Do I detect two Maxterpieces in the pipeline Mikael? The mystery continues.

Regards Jamie.

Nope, but your half right though :D

I believe I could guess the second one, maybe a Buddel perhaps? I think you are going down the right road Mikael regarding these high end custom jobs, after all the will be the vintage classics of the future, they are certainly things of extreme beauty surely no one can deny that.

Regards Jamie

pugh-the-special-one said:
I believe I could guess the second one, maybe a Buddel perhaps? I think you are going down the right road Mikael regarding these high end custom jobs, after all the will be the vintage classics of the future, they are certainly things of extreme beauty surely no one can deny that.

Regards Jamie

Thank you Boltsis!

Nope on both of your guesses (re Buddel and road), I'm not telling though, but I would be very surprised if you got the guess right :D

Well if you wont tell then Mikael there's only one thing for it I will have to bring in the worlds greatest detective, the one and only Sherlock Holmes, starring in the mystery of the custom razor. but just in case he needs a little help over there in Sweden i've manage to call in a few favours off Wallander.

Jamie.

Some very nice razors there Boltsis, for a start that's the Heljestrand I'm after. Your Allen is a ringer for my Joseph Smith - same parent company if memory serves. There's pictures of, ahem, some of mine dotted around here, Hunny probably wouldn't be very pleased with me either if I tried posting the whole lot.

So then, what's that Mikael up to eh? At a guess one of them will be a premium restoration from Max, but what could that be? He's got a Duck, a few W&Bs, a Puma, a Filly I think, doesn't go on Germans as much as I do ... Palmera maybe, or a huge Sheffield wedge? And the other will be some sort of lethal ninja kamisori, no doubt.

Arrowhead said:
Some very nice razors there Boltsis, for a start that's the Heljestrand I'm after. Your Allen is a ringer for my Joseph Smith - same parent company if memory serves. There's pictures of, ahem, some of mine dotted around here, Hunny probably wouldn't be very pleased with me either if I tried posting the whole lot.

So then, what's that Mikael up to eh? At a guess one of them will be a premium restoration from Max, but what could that be? He's got a Duck, a few W&Bs, a Puma, a Filly I think, doesn't go on Germans as much as I do ... Palmera maybe, or a huge Sheffield wedge? And the other will be some sort of lethal ninja kamisori, no doubt.

Nope.

As per your request, here are some of mine (in no particular order)

Underwood7dayMoustacheset-04-sm.jpg

Underwood7dayMoustacheset-06-sm.jpg

Underwood Moustache Razor 7 day set

BeauBrummel-01-sm.jpg

Beau Brummel

HenckelsArtDecoNudeScales-01-sm.png

HenckelsArtDecoNudeScales-03-sm.png

Henckels with Art Deco Scales

WGreavesSon-01-sm.png

W. Greaves & Sons - pre Sheaf Works (from early 1800's)

MasonicCastSteel-01.jpg

A nice restored etched Masonic - was probably made by Charles Cammell & Co., Cyclops Works, Sheffield

ButlersKeen10-sm.jpg

George Butler "Keen"

1700sQuarterHollow6-8-01-sm.png

Unknown - from early 1800's

manhattan1.jpg

Manhattan Cutlery

ThomasTurnerCoCanadianBeaver-01-sm.jpg

ThomasTurnerCoCanadianBeaver-02-sm.jpg

Thomas Turner & Co. Canadian Army 1918 "Beaver"

Back
Top Bottom