shaving the scrotum

todski said:
Does any one do it ?

im new to DE shaving and normally use a cartridge razor down stairs , if i use a DE razor am i more likely to nick myself or will it just come down to practice and time.

was just wondering if people did as i searched on here and drew a blank.

cheers lee

Don't know about shaving, but you can get your Pussy to clean your scrotum.

Just squeeze some of the liquid from a packet of tuna onto your scrotum and let your Cat have at it! It's true it can take some time for you to become accustomed to the texture of a Cats tongue on your scrotum but aside from keeping your pouch clean it's also a great conversation starter with the ladies.

My Kitteh:

a47d3127-9773-48c0-bfc8-827604683bbc.jpg

About Me

Hi! My name is VivaTonk Merlin The Wonder Cat

I am a Tonkinese from Anchorage, AK

Nicknames: Tuna Breath

Coat: short haired

Education: Most oriental breeds are very vocal. But I can speak in sentences and paragraphs.

My favorite tricks and treats are: I have taught my Human to fetch. He's so cute! I push things off shelves and He runs and puts them back ready for me to push them off again. and I simply ADORE having my Human throw rolled up socks for me to chase and kill!

Where I hang out:

My favorite grubs: I always have a fresh bowl of Euckanuba Chicken and Rice dry food to eat whenever I want. I have a fresh Tuna treat nightly. And I enjoy my Drinkwell water fountain a lot!

My pet peeves:

What I love about my owners: His opposing thumbs! They are super for those pesky Tuna cans!

My cat hobbies:

Pet motto: Veni Vidi Nappi

Wolf

The only thing that surprises me is those people who have absolutely no interest in shaving this area continuing to add useless posts making it difficult to find the advice for those that do. All this on a forum that on the whole is very gentlemanly and respectful... :/

I have thought about using the DE but never tried it as I have just stuck to cartridges. Maybe it's time to give it a go with the DE, especially as I treat my DE like a cartridge (in shaving technique) and have been fine for months.

gazza said:
does one smear the baby oil and risk slippery hands,
or is it more of a tea bag into a cup sort of affair?

Curious minds need to know.

Off topic, but could you provide a large image of your avatar?

Wolf

ChillBill said:
I tried the Alcolado Glacial down below after I shaved down below. My balls were not pleased.

I just stick with the Proraso nowadays!

Cheers

B

I had a similar, rather stimulating, experience whist using Dr Bronners Magic Peppermint Soap in my shower.

2012-05-DrBronners-peppermint-bottle.jpg

anotheruser said:
The only thing that surprises me is those people who have absolutely no interest in shaving this area continuing to add useless posts making it difficult to find the advice for those that do. All this on a forum that on the whole is very gentlemanly and respectful... :/

I have thought about using the DE but never tried it as I have just stuck to cartridges. Maybe it's time to give it a go with the DE, especially as I treat my DE like a cartridge (in shaving technique) and have been fine for months.

Yes, it's almost as if people aren't taking this subject seriously!

I have reported myself to the Moderators.

DUDE lol ...

I now need to post a new " how to clean a 24 LCD monitor with Famous Grouse up it " thread :D

Balls... shave 'em .. spice of life, variety and all that.
Personally, I consider this highly sensitive subject, with regard to how we like to see our Lady folk with regards to shaving ....

Well... someone had to mention it !!

So to expand on W/X/ATG .... EDT ...witchhazel ... ASB ? ooooost

I shaved my plums this morning in the shower and gave myself a wee nifty hitler style in preparation for some XXX action later on ;)

Shaving my bollocks and surrounds is the only reason why I still buy cartridges. However, I have shaved them with a superspeed a couple of times and that was okay. The thought of shaving them with something like a 2011 Muhle R41 makes me wince :shudder:

The only way my meat and two veg will have a razor anyway near them is if I require life saving surgery on said parts. No, no, NO!

However, each to their own and very much to their own! Here's wishing those shaving their nether reqions every success, all the information they can gather and as bloodless a future as possible.

Where's the shudder smiley? Feck!

Gairdner said:
The only way my meat and two veg will have a razor anyway near them is if I require life saving surgery on said parts. No, no, no!

However, each to their own and my very much to their own!

Where's the shudder smiley?

LOL!

There isn't one!

You have to make do with :shudder:

Well they're more nectarines than peaches now I suppose, old boy. Seriously though, you do what is right for you and never let any bugger tell you otherwise. Plough yer own furrow (hmm, perhaps paddle your own canoe is a better saying?). I have no problem with it whatsoever but it ain't for me at all and I am not politically correct either. Yes we should all be gentlemen but if we're talking about those damn ugly things God endowed us with, surely there is room for a bit of humour and banter? Or am I splitting (bollock) hairs?

Adam, you need an avatar, good sir. May I humbly suggest, "Keep Calm and Shave Yer Plums!" but perhaps not on a red background?

Best of British to the three of you.....

Back
Top Bottom