Shaving Bundle PIF & Help

I'm offering this PIF with a view to potentially raising some funds for a charity close to my family's heart. Some of you are aware of the condition my daughters have - PKU. I'm pleased to report that we're slowly making progress with the cause from a while ago:

The PKU community is supported by an incredible but small charity called NSPKU. I'd like to raise awareness of the charity here and maybe raise some funds for it.

This is a PIF - there is absolutely no requirement to donate to NSPKU to enter it. I'm merely using the opportunity to raise awareness on the off-chance some of you have a spare bit of cash to give. If you are in a position to donate, it can be done here:

https://www.nspku.org/support-us/

The PIF is open to UK residents. If you live outside of the UK and are content to cover the difference in postage, I'm happy for you to enter. There are PKU charities in numerous countries and I'd be happy to provide the link to them if you wanted to donate locally.

The PIF bundle consists of the following:
  • Oaken Lab Earth of Mankind soap - used once
  • Gillette Old Type razor
  • Semogue SOC Finest badger brush
Usual PIF method. Add your username to a new number in the list below. If you're not in the list, you won't be entered into the draw.

I'll draw the winner on Sunday (13th) evening.

Thank you in advance to you good folk of this community and please remember that donations are optional. It's been a difficult period for many people.
IMG_20210608_155347.jpg
IMG_20210608_155414.jpg
IMG_20210608_155424.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom