Shaving bowl

Crack on, then ... not being rude, £4 actual ain't worth my time to walk to the PO. Auctions will no doubt set you up. You know the search term and the dimensions now.

... unless you have a swap. Swaps always glean better results.

thrifty said:
One word. Knob. Great offer from pjgh and you come back with a stupid price. Jog on.

He could have come back with a counter offer.

£12 is a good price but we all like to 'shave' more off of a price! And, he did state £4 for delivery and 'make me an offer'.

This is why i offered £8:

http://replaceyourplates.co.uk/brands/denby/ode/denby-ode-handled-lidded-soup

Sorry pjgh if i insulted you with an unreasonable counter offer mate.

It's okay, chaps, I wasn't insulted. It's just not worth my time for that money ... especially when someone else on eBay is happy to do so, potentially for less if an auction goes that way.

The price at Replace Your Plates does not include P&P

Just had this made for me:

MyPot1_zpsf5f48810.jpg

Awesome!!!!!!!!

If you use shaving cream you can use the lid upside down for a shaving bowl, and the larger bowl filled with hot water. Just place the upside lid over the lager bowl for a simple shaving scuttle.

Tim B said:
If you use shaving cream you can use the lid upside down for a shaving bowl, and the larger bowl filled with hot water. Just place the upside lid over the lager bowl for a simple shaving scuttle.

As you can see from the pic, there is no lid with the bowl i had made

acer1986 said:
Tim B said:

As you can see from the pic, there is no lid with the bowl i had made

I believe he's on about the lid from the actual tub of shaving cream

simmo3801 said:
acer1986 said:
Just had this made for me:

MyPot1_zpsf5f48810.jpg

Awesome!!!!!!!!

Out of interest how much was the bespoke one?

Replace your plates worked out at £11.84 posted.....

Cost me £18 incl of delivery. Well happy as it is bespoke! Used it several times now and it is superb

Charliej said:
Where was it from I fancy something in the same sort of finish but a proper handle.

This is the lady that made it for me:

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/79548177/apothecary-shaving-bowl-shave-pot-hand

She can make it whatever style you want. Just tell her that Tony from Swansea had a shaving bowl made by her recently

Back
Top Bottom