4675158A-07C5-4887-8570-44822EF62C03.jpeg

21.3.23. Tabac Tuesday

Razor: Feather DX
Blade: Schick Proline (1)
Brush: Yaqi 26mm Moka Express 2 Band
Pre-Shave: Lacura Moisturising Face Wash
Lather: Tabac
Aftershave: Tabac
Additional Care: Witch Hazel, Glycerin, Aloe Vera Gel, Peppermint, Lavender and Tea Tree Essential Oils
Additional Care: Hawkins & Brimble Balm

Wednesday 22nd March

RazoRock 400 - Florena - Razorine Original Brass/Treet Platinum - Bond Classic AS

My extended run with Barber Razors seems to be paying dividends. This was the best shave I have ever had with a Razorine :)

Thursday 23rd March

Vie-Long/AP Shave Cashmere - Weleda Cream - Generic 77 Type/Rhinoceros Swiss - 4711 AS

I am really enjoying this format. The Rhinoceros blades are much sharper than the Antelopes I had been using. Very nice indeed:)

Saturday 25th March

Omega 10065 Boar - TFS Barber Block - Daune Barber Razor/Treet Platinum -Proraso Green AS

An Italian job today. While searching through a drawer I found the Daune which I had ordered at the same time as my Razorine. They arrived at the same time and this one was promptly stored and forgotten about.Made by the same family that make the Razorine....it has apparently been a staple of Italian Barbers for many years. It took a little time to get used to the weight.....or lack of....but the result was excellent:)

Back
Top Bottom