Shave of the Day w/c Saturday 27th March 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Friday

Merkur Futur (4)
Gillette 7 O'clock Permasharp - green (1)
Vulfix 2235 super
Boots Shavebowl Soap
Alum
Gillette ASB

1st time with the green 7 O'clocks. Like them about as much as the yellow ones which is a lot, one to add to my preferred list. A Good shave for Good Friday.

Friday.

Ever ready
Personna D4
Gillette # 58
Iridium D4
Semogue 1305
Prairie Creations lanolin & tallow soap - Dragons Blood
Alum
Proraso ASL

First pass with the ER - WTG. Second pass with #58 XTG = DFS. The dragons blood is an interesting scent - Patchouli, Orange & Floral all in their somewhere, plus others Im sure. Very nice indeed.

Good Friday

Gillette #58
Gillette Sharp Edge (1)
Omega 80056
Vulmak/H & R superlather
Alum
Witch Hazel
L'Oreal 24hr Hydrating AB
Brut AS

I like the #58, its smallish about the same size as a Merkur 1904, but its precise and has a beautiful feel about it, the Gillette yellow (1st time I've shaved with one :oops: ), is on par with the black, its sharp, smooth and for its price 25 for 3.99 posted could become my fave blade, a lovely BBS was had and I'm sitting watching the telly faceturbating :oops:, a really great shave :shave .

Have a nice and pleasant day Gents.

Tony

Good Friday.

Semogue 730 brush.
Lucky Tiger Liquid Shave Cream.
Alum..
Lucky Tiger Aftershave And Face Tonic.

Face felt nice and soft after but not as moisturised as i would like,after about an hour i applied a small amount of Boots essential range fragrance free moisturiser,this is my find of 2009,it's £1.49 for a good size tub and is superb.

Dave.

Good Friday

1963 Aluminium-handled Tech
Shaving Shack Israeli blade
Henk's 'Bay Run with a Twist' cream
Kent BK4
Alum block
Boots Essentials AS Balm ( with a little of Tesco All About Men 'Cool' AS splashed in)

My first shave with a Tech, and it's waaaaay too mild for me. The first pass left me almost as stubbly as I started, and even after the third I still had large patches left to touch-up. Try as I might, it just wouldn't get close enough to clear them so I gave up in the end.

Loved Henk's cream - up there with the very best of them; great scent, lathered like a dream and extremely slick & lubricating. If you've yet to try it - you MUST! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom