Friday

EJ DE87
Boots soap in a tub
Gillette 7 O'Clock yellow
Commodore
RazorRock alum
Aquatonic
RSC Balm

Confused myself today, I thought I was on my fourth shave with this blade whereas it's actually only it's second, so I went much lighter than I could have done. Bit of a lazy shave with results to match, not much by way of prep and I only went with the boots soap because it was on the top of my stack of soap & cream pots.

Thursday (belatedly)

Semogue 2009 LE
Dovo 1516

Taylors lemon 'n' lime cream - thanks FactorMax!
Taylors St James a/s

Lemon and lime: very refreshing and a nice summertime option. Sadly it doesn't possess the armour plating properties of Nanny's soap, something to which I have become perhaps a little too accustomed...

Razor: Henckels 401
Brush: Vie-Long 14833
Soap: Nanajune Bayrum
AS: AII Osage

SPM_A1185.jpg

Friday

Ever Ready 1912
GEM SE blade
Tabac soap
Kent BK4
Lloyds' Chemist Witch Hazel
Simple for Men AS Balm
Tabac AS

Friday 28-05-28-10.

Soap from Aleppo - Semogue 730HD silvertip - Merkur 37C slant - Israeli Personna #1 - Valobra stick - Alum block - Toner Thayers Original - ASB Floïd + ASL spanish FLoïd Blue.

Afeitado28-05-10002.jpg

Pre: Hot shower
Brush: 24 mm custom silvertip with jade handle
Razor: Henckels Friodur 8/8 with spanish point
Soap: Yushu LE
AS: Old Spice Fresh Lime

This blade is huge and sharp and I love it, it´s almost obscen both in aperence and size :lol: . Had some difficulties with my problem areas, but it turned out to be a very very nice shave even though I got a nick, when I relaxed some :roll:
43134d1275124685-sotd-sun-may-23rd-sat-may-29th-snb11669.jpg

Fido said:
Another great pic Mikael.

Well, thank you Fido! My father was a photographer and I learnt some from him, but I´m no where near being able to take good shots when I want though. But the most important thing he tought me, is that if you take a _lot_ of shots some will be ok :lol: . I like how you frame your pictures and compose them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom