33642111130_bf93c82068_c.jpg

View attachment 24663 SOTD 14th April

Razor...Muhle R41 (2011)
Blade...Iridium Super #1
Soap...OSP peppermint and Rosemary
Brush...Brad Sears...Gonzo 24mm silvertip
Post...Thayers lavender
EDP...L'Aventure. Al Harramain

A great shave, the R41 behaved its self and didn't bite me, the super soft Brad Sears gonzo brush I aquired from @Looney12345 and it's the softest silvertip......as soft as a cloud. Thanks mate :) a real pleasure to use and soon whipped up a wonderful lather from the OSP.
Finnished with a spray of L'Aventure by Al Harramain, the perfect bank holiday shave.

Have a great bank Holliday weekend people.......:)
Fantastic to hear Paul and glad my description to you was justified! Nice pic and I'm glad you enjoyed. Hopefully I'll be returning the favour later today though perhaps won't be describing the brush like a cloud!

Fantastic to hear Paul and glad my description to you was justified! Nice pic and I'm glad you enjoyed. Hopefully I'll be returning the favour later today though perhaps won't be describing the brush like a cloud!
Yes I'm really happy with it and it seems to be the softest silvertip I now own.....No the Hulk could not be discribed as cloud like but what a backbone! :) I hope you love it.

Friday 14th April 2017
SOTD 14th april.JPG

Pre Shave: Hot Shower, L'Oreal Hydra Power Face Wash and Proraso white
Razor: Razorock Hawk with stainless steel handle
Blade: Feather Pro Guard (#5)
Brush: Hans Baier Silver Tip
Cream: Penhaligon's Blenheim Bouquet
AS: Penhaligon's Blenheim Bouquet balm and EDT

Absolutely fantastic shave today, and I smell nice as well.

Friday's shave.

Pre-shave - Warm shower, Wright's Coal Tar Soap.
Razor - Hone 15.
Blade - Gillette 7 O'Clock Yellow (day 1).
Soap - OSP Eucalyptus and Menthol.
Brush - Simpsons Chubby 2 - Best Badger.
Post shave - OSP Eucalyptus and Menthol Splash followed by Tabula Rasa Cool (Blue) Aftershave Gel.

Great shave, went for a 3 pass WTG, ATG and XTG. The post shave combination of the OSP splash and the Tabula Rasa was very pleasant - I appreciate YMMV, for me this would be a great combination for a very hot sunny day - very cooling.

Have a good Easter,

Chris

Fri 14th April
HAPPY EASTER EVERYBODY

Omega 11126 boar
MWF
Brass The General
Schick Proline P-20 [ 3 ]
Alum rub/Rinse off
Massimo Dutti A/S Lotion

On my 3rd Shave with the Razor and feel quite confident with it. The Shave was not only easy, being smooth and comfortable but seemed over in a short period of time, yet the finish was top class. So efficient that the minimum amount
of strokes seem to be required.

IMG_1246.jpg

Now don't laugh. I shimmed the plastic Gillette Click I bought in Phnom Penh and yowza what can surprisingly excellent shave, BBSn where others have done far worse. Seriously close shave. Wolfman Schmolfman. For the head shave I got an injector working beautifully in the 1914, better than a GEM for me.
ae745be10329eddc8c17af78917d06e2.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom