Shave den show-off (AKA: Bring out your stash!)

Nah! Once you look at the walls above eye level, they just cry out for narrow shelves for shaving brushes - and wider ones for razors. The rubber duck has not been evicted but now lives atop a pile of soaps atop the cabinet. Sadly for him - or her - s/he can't fly and dis stuck up there.

What I found strange is that I only own around 100 blades, even though I throw them after one use?? Or is 100 excessive? [emoji14]

Reasoning for another two brushes; 13 is an unlucky number for me. Ironic.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Couldn't sleep so was doing some very early morning TSR old thread browsing and all I can say after reading through this thread is - if SWMBO ever begins complaining about why I "need" so much shaving stuff, I am not ashamed to say that you lot will be my get out of jail free card (frantically begins downloading some "but darling at least I am not as bad as this" pics)

IMG_20160614_172329_1.jpg
IMG_20160614_172703_1.jpg
IMG_20160614_172813_1.jpg
IMG_20160614_172554_1.jpg
IMG_20160614_172539_1.jpg
that is my den...

Good lord, Nishy - I thought you were a serious shaver. Is that it? All there is?
A couple more boxes Carl, but that's mainly EDT's. I also have 5 strops and around 9 honing stones.

Throw some raffle luck my way and it will grow!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I have had a look through this thread and i can honestly say i feel so much better. I really thought i had a problem!! LOL...
But some of you lads have put my shave den to absolute shame...haha. Wow....i am amazed. Well done chaps! I think i might just indulge in a bit of online shopping right now.

Since I started wet-shaving over 2-years ago, I've amassed quite a pile of stuff.
Many have asked "Just how much stuff do you have?", so I took some photos.
I have three stages of stash. One; active rotation. Two; warm storage. Three; cold storage (in an un-named military installation.)

Here's photos of what I have in stages 1 & 2 (bathroom, and wardrobe/under-the-bed)

(not shown; two jars of MdC stored elsewhere in the wardrobe I forgot about.)

*Edit. I'll post photos of my "cold-war stash" in a later post once I drag everything out of the cargo container. I think I may have a problem...:icon_rolleyes:

63 soaps in this pile, not counting the tube of 444 photo-bombing the group...

Thank you, I don't feel so bad about the number of soaps and creams I have. I have enough for a few years, you have enough for a life time!

Back
Top Bottom