Shampoo bars

My wife bought one from lush at the weekend, haven't tried it myself (not enough hair) but she likes it, although she did say tonight that it breaks up and leaves lumps behind which means rinseing can take ages

Lush Sold Shampoo bars are excellent. Used Karma Komba I think its called tonight. My favourite is Seanik.

Last for ages, smell nice and no itchy scalp or dandruff.

I also use the karma shampoo from Lush - I have used these for about five year and, although I have fairly short hair a bar lasts me for around six months using it daily - Great VFM
Simon

Hi!

I have recently tried a puck of JR Liggett's jojoba shampoo bar, which I bought very cheap in Iherb.com and unfortunately was a mistake : I had itching in my scalp and dry hair, so now I use it like a hand&body soap (it smells nice)

Anyway, probably I'll try others, as I still think they are a cheaper and more natural alternative to liquid shampoos.

Cheers

Not used them, but fancy giving them a whirl. Does Nanny do anything in this line? Doesn't seem to be anything specifically for hair on her site, other than shaving it off of course, but perhaps her bath soaps are suited to hair too?

I use the Lush ones.

My favourites are 'New' which contains bay oil, clove bud oil, and cinnamon leaf oil, and 'Soak and Float which smells like a smokey bonfire!

I've used these and they're good. I didn't want to mention them as I'm conscious I bang on about scent from heaven a lot and don't want people to doubt my motives!

NotTheStig said:
I've used these and they're good. I didn't want to mention them as I'm conscious I bang on about scent from heaven a lot and don't want people to doubt my motives!

I've tried a few different products from the site, including the shaving soap, and was very impressed.

I'm using Dudu-Osun black soap at the moment. This can be used
on the hair as well, works really well.

great for short hair, well anyone who gets a #4 all over at least
this was the type i got last time
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TIGI-Rockaholic-All-Access-Shampoo-Bar-100g-/321094092197?pt=UK_Health_Beauty_Hair_Care_Brushes_Combs_PP&hash=item4ac2b305a5#ht_867wt_838
i would avoid any Lush products as their shaving cream is pish and i felt robbed
this type is also good
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Handmade-Scented-Natural-Solid-Shampoo-Bar-Amazing-For-Hair-/150888285791?pt=UK_HeathBeauty_BathShowCons_RL&var=&hash=item2321a4865f#ht_2345wt_758

Back
Top Bottom