SEptember 2017

SEptember 2017 - day 4.

Od4THXC.jpg

RazoRock "Hawk"
Feather Professional Super (14).

Semogue 1250.
Jabones by Luna "Dama de noche".
Jabones by Luna "Dama de noche" ASB.

Very nice combination razor/blade ... ;)

Spent the weekend at my sister's for a siblings get-together, so it was nice to put the Pal Injecto-matic away and use a different razor. The Flying Wing was a good choice, but....
....trying to dial in a new soap, whilst feeling a bit fragile, was not my best idea :oops:
A surprisingly reasonable shave was had.

IMG_20170904_114129.jpg

A Gem Micromatic OC :)
A 1924

Last edited:
Spent the weekend at my sister's for asiblings get-together, so it was nice to put the Pal Injecto-matic away and use a different razor. The Flying Wing was a good choice, but....
....trying to dial in a new soap, whilst feeling a bit fragile, was not my best idea :oops:
A surprisingly reasonable shave was had.

View attachment 28715

A 1924
A streamline :)

View attachment 28708 4th SEptember Monday

Razor....Gem Micromatic OC ( MMOC )
Blade...Gem Single Edge NOS freshly stropped
Soap....Klar Kabinett , sadly out of production
Brush....Cadman Bell TGN Silvertip

A wonderful shave from the MMOC and NOS blade. So close, so smooth and without irritation whatsoever. Just perfect, a great way to start the day :)

Have a happy Monday people.......:)
Nice razor,...I'll bet those cost a fortune,....(cough)

That's a beautiful example.
I have an MMOC but I thought there was a CPOC as well. But my brain has gone AWOL today.
No as far as I'm aware there are three types, the open comb (MMOC) 1930 onwards to 1941 then the Clog Pruf (MMCP) 1941 onwards and then later on came the last model the flying wing from 1947 which out of the three some say was the mildest but only having the OC and Clog Pruf I couldn't comment as far as that is concerned . :) P.

No as far as I'm aware there are three types, the open comb (MMOC) 1930 onwards to 1941 then the Clog Pruf (MMCP) 1941 onwards and then later on came the last model the flying wing from 1947 which out of the three some say was the mildest but only having the OC and Clog Pruf I couldn't comment as far as that is concerned . :) P.
The Flying Wing probably is the mildest of the three but still pretty efficient.
They knew how to make quality razors, I haven't tried any of the Contour models but from what I've read, I'm not missing out.

Yes,...it was a nice surprise,..Paul diverted it to me from another member who was trying it, after seeing that I was enquiring about them,...What a guy, eh?,.....
To be fair the other member had finnished with it and it was he that suggested that he send it direct to you once I had explained that another member was interested it trying it out, very good of him to save me time and money by sending it direct to you. I'm pleased you enjoyed using it so much. :) P.

Monday 04 SEptember shave :)

Pre-shave - Warm shower, Wright's Cold Tar Soap face wash.
Razor - Supply SE Injector, Plate ***.
Blade - Persona PTFE Coated Injector Blade (Day 3).
Soap - Executive Shaving - Natural Shave Cream.
Bowl - Little Wren.
Brush - Simpsons Duke 2 Best Badger.
Post shave - Myrsol 'Lemon' Aftershave Splash.

All the best,

Chris

Back
Top Bottom