Separate thread for 'treasures'?

How's that Xpec stash going?

What's doin over there buddy,

I'm guessing your question was in my direction. Now that was a good time adventure had by lots of people! Yep, you saw it in real time I believe....heh.

All the action happened after the abrupt but temporary extinction of that company itself. It was outta nowhere and almost no US vendors had any stock of the Original (scented) and unscented. And it was expensive when available as you know.....big 8 oz tub but still pricey. I think $100 mighta been the selling tag or nearly that much. Plus, the scented version was a love it or not kinda thing. Obviously it tickled my schnozz just right and is used sparingly in my rotation. The last and final incarnation just wasn't the same at all.

Strange to say, I do have some product remaining from those various vendors sales located in Norway, Italy, and Germany with the first two countrys purchases being acquired in 2016 and not sure about the German ones but close to that. Yeah, those Deutch ones are long gone....maybe 2-3 tubs. Well it's been seven years after all.

The 3 NOS boxes in the pic are from Norway and Italy. One totally empty tub for show and I still have a mostly empty tub I'm working on and that's it!!

I can't remember if you were part of that excellent price large Italian vendor group buy?

Nice typing at you,

Martin

Attachments

• 20230214_123823.jpg
    20230214_123823.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 20230214_124041.jpg
    20230214_124041.jpg
    201.9 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
What's doin over there buddy,

I'm guessing your question was in my direction. Now that was a good time adventure had by lots of people! Yep, you saw it in real time I believe....heh.

All the action happened after the abrupt but temporary extinction of that company itself. It was outta nowhere and almost no US vendors had any stock of the Original (scented) and unscented. And it was expensive when available as you know.....big 8 oz tub but still pricey. I think $100 mighta been the selling tag or nearly that much. Plus, the scented version was a love it or not kinda thing. Obviously it tickled my schnozz just right and is used sparingly in my rotation. The last and final incarnation just wasn't the same at all.

Strange to say, I do have some product remaining from those various vendors sales located in Norway, Italy, and Germany with the first two countrys purchases being acquired in 2016 and not sure about the German ones but close to that. Yeah, those Deutch ones are long gone....maybe 2-3 tubs. Well it's been seven years after all.

The 3 NOS boxes in the pic are from Norway and Italy. One totally empty tub for show and I still have a mostly empty tub I'm working on and that's it!!

I can't remember if you were part of that excellent price large Italian vendor group buy?

Nice typing at you,

Martin
Yes I was there in real time when you’d talked Paul into learning Norwegian to seal the deal. I think mine did come from The group buy. Still here somewhere I wonder how it’s kept all these years. It has certainly lost some moisture last time I saw it.

Yes I was there in real time when you’d talked Paul into learning Norwegian to seal the deal. I think mine did come from The group buy. Still here somewhere I wonder how it’s kept all these years. It has certainly lost some moisture last time I saw it.

That's right about Paul being the middle man one time and did actually have to somehow converse with the non English speaking Norwegian vender who normally only sold to locations in that country. Took him a little time to convince the seller and worked out fine. Yeah, Paul was a nice guy.

That almost empty tub has firmed up a bit from it's original kinda light and silky texture but still has everything going on strong. I remember years ago at first using it 5-6 times before deciding that yes, it was a 4 star beak buster frag after all.

That's right about Paul being the middle man one time and did actually have to somehow converse with the non English speaking Norwegian vender who normally only sold to locations in that country. Took him a little time to convince the seller and worked out fine. Yeah, Paul was a nice guy.

That almost empty tub has firmed up a bit from it's original kinda light and silky texture but still has everything going on strong. I remember years ago at first using it 5-6 times before deciding that yes, it was a 4 star beak buster frag after all.
I’m going to have to hunt my tub down. Seems like a lot of the old guys disappeared like Paul and I only check in now and then. Seemed about the time Tapatalk ended that a lot of guys stopped posting.

Back
Top Bottom