Semogue OC 2 Band

I've had a NF two band and a Simpson two band (the latter I assume to be fairly close to the M&F blonde).

The SOC two band is one of the nicest brushes I have and a terrific value for money in my opinion.

It has solid backbone (without on the other hand being too solid or too dense), the handle is fantastic as it is not as short as other brushes (but your preferences may vary) and the brush is ideal for face lathering after you've loaded it well from a puck of hard soap.

It retains water excellently and the tips are soft enough to give you a smooth feeling on the face. I have a number of brushes, from Vie-Longs to Simpsons but if I had to be left with only a couple, this SOC two band would be one of them.

Can't really compare to the others you mention but I have one of these and it is as wonderful as N_architect says. Much more backbone than my NF2211 but still wonderfully soft tips. It is a bigger brush overall but I like the size and the handle is perfect for me.

N_Architect said:
I've had a NF two band and a Simpson two band (the latter I assume to be fairly close to the M&F blonde).

The SOC two band is one of the nicest brushes I have and a terrific value for money in my opinion.

It has solid backbone (without on the other hand being too solid or too dense), the handle is fantastic as it is not as short as other brushes (but your preferences may vary) and the brush is ideal for face lathering after you've loaded it well from a puck of hard soap.

It retains water excellently and the tips are soft enough to give you a smooth feeling on the face. I have a number of brushes, from Vie-Longs to Simpsons but if I had to be left with only a couple, this SOC two band would be one of them.

Amen to this. First use of this brush today and I can see it becoming one of my favourites. Not that expensive, and worth every penny.

Back
Top Bottom