Secret Santa 2014 *Updated*

jh7xno.jpg

Thank you secret santa for an awesome gift, I love old spice, it takes me back to my childhood memories of my dad. Thank you so much for such a generous gift.

Jim

Wow, just wow thanks Santa.

Dried oranges with cloves for that sent when I got past the multi-layers of wrapping. :D
Proraso Red
Tabula Rasa Frankinscence
Various blades (which will join the few that remain to test)
Echt Kolnisch Wasser after shave
pot of lip balm (guessing its not lip and more normal)

Thanks Santa
Fish

Hiya,

Not only did I receive a new custom pair of socks with 6 toes (my Secret Santa must know me pretty well), but there was also some shaving stuff included! Some bay rum soap that I have not tried up till now but does smell pretty good, and some IK. Man, that French item was a bulls eye. Been out of that for way too long.......great stuff.

Thanks a lot for the fun toys,

Martin

Woohoo!

My utter, utter, utter favourite scent Musgo Real shaving cream. I've been ekeing out my old one so this is a real luxury.

Also a travel razor holster and a little bottle of Aqua de Colonia Concentrada too.

Many thanks Santa :cool:

Santa has been very generous, a classy mix of blades, oils & soaps. Plus a rather interesting shavette I've never seen the likes of before. All in a smart Harris Tweed washbag. Much appreciated, many thanks.

[attachment=12573]

Amazing, looks like well over the stated spend, a panoply of software including not one but two Truefitt and Hill items, and a very nice, slightly citrus but clean-scented soap I can't quite place - perhaps my SS could let Papa Santa know, and pass on to me...?

Thank you!

Edit: went round to visit the mother yesterday, and she told me she thinks T&H no. 10 was the scent my grandfather, one classy, classy dude, preferred. So thank you again, Santa!

Edit 2: so it's a Geo Trumper Sandalwood! One of my absolute favourites, couldn't quite make it out through the plastic, looking forward to decanting it into a bowl...

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419543822.261944.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419543822.261944.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 71
Back
Top Bottom