Closed SE selection pass around

I was thinking of putting a selection of say 3 or 4 SE's together with a few blades...say G-bar, Micromatic, Shovel head and 1912. They are generally more aggressive compared to D.E's, take a bit of getting used to and require similar blade angles to straights. Any interest?

antdad said:
I was thinking of putting a selection of say 3 or 4 SE's together with a few blades...say G-bar, Micromatic, Shovel head and 1912.

Tony, that's a nice gesture,

I know how popular SE razors like those are and trying em is well worth a shot. Might be a bit challenging for new shavers, but who knows. Heh, I admit to having a hard time believing how many people flat out love using those things, but so many posts have convinced me the shave must be pretty darn close.

Just a thought, but it might make the sending around part go quicker if you only included your favorite two models in the group. That would be plenty for people to get a handle on what's up with that kinda shave.

Martin

Oh, I'm sure you know I'm not a candidate here.

Yes you're probably right Martin a couple of razors will do, tbh I really only use one model and it's near enough the mildest SE I have.

Lets see if there's more interest...

Back
Top Bottom