SE Razor Clear Out - Part 0ne

Hi members, I am selling most of my SE razors because I don´t need them anymore and I am a DE Razor guy. :)
I will only ship within the European Union.

GEM Bullet Tip - Flying Wing
40 GBP including shipping with tracking number within the European Union
GEM Flying Wing.jpg

GEM Micromatic Open Comb
GEM Micromatic.jpg

Schick Eversharp Injector with box and blades. One box of blades still full, the other I don´t know how many blades left. Blades were bought from Connaught Shaving.
Eversharp Injector.jpg

Rolls Razor. Blade not shave ready.
Rolls 01.jpgRolls 02.jpg

Rolls 03.jpg

Rolls 04.jpg

Rolls 05.jpg

Ever Ready Lather Catcher with box
60 GBP including shipping with tracking number within the European Union and UK
Everready 1.jpg

Everready 2.jpg
Regards, Alexander

Last edited:
Thread cleaned.

A member may sell his items elsewhere if he so chooses. If the action of doing so contravenes the rules of 'another place' then it is that member's problem. Failure to 'follow through' on sales in this forum may, however, reflect on the reputation of the seller.

Dear members, after I was asking for any offer below my prizes here on TSR for my razors and noone answered, I decided to also offer them as auction on ebay. Why not? I want to earn money. I don´t think that this is a crime. Anyone who still wants to make me an offer, is wellcome. All others hoping getting better prizes, you are wellcome to place your bids on ebay on my offers. Seller: merkur23c. I am hoping you pay more than the Americans. ;):)

I am very sorry if someone getting offended about my behaviour, but if noone reacts and sending me an offer, it seems that there was and still is no interest on TSR. I was just searching for alternatives.

Back
Top Bottom