Schick Injector Twin Blades

If anyone ever figures out a good way to get some of these blades into the country I'd be interested in sharing in the cost.

Micheal

If anyone ever figures out a good way to get some of these blades into the country I'd be interested in sharing in the cost.

Micheal

This is the thing, even in japan they are quite expensive. They retail for about 1500 yen a pack of 10 which somewhere around 11£. I wonder if he makes any money on them if you factor in import taxes and all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the thing, even in japan they are quite expensive. They retail for about 1500 yen a pack of 10 which somewhere around 11£. I wonder if he makes any money on them if you factor in import taxes and all.

Didn't realize they were so expensive in Japan. After reading that I thought I'd better buy some from the bay, as mentioned above, but of course they were already gone :( Will keep an eye out for another good deal.

Micheal

Didn't realize they were so expensive in Japan. After reading that I thought I'd better buy some from the bay, as mentioned above, but of course they were already gone :( Will keep an eye out for another good deal.

Micheal

Looks like he relisted some, got it in my ebay alerts.

F.

Back
Top Bottom