Scent of The Day

ambercaviar.jpg

This really reminds me of something else but I can't place it. I also find it quite feminine, which is a bit odd seen as reviews say it's a classic Barbershop/FougeÌ’re? So it's a no from me.

I also tried Tom Ford FougeÌ’re Platine last night. I found it very boring and weak too. So another no from me.

Interesting...I find the EDP version a Feminine cherry Bakewell tart affair but the EDT, a nice Almond and Tonka treat but YMMV

Interesting...I find the EDP version a Feminine cherry Bakewell tart affair but the EDT, a nice Almond and Tonka treat but YMMV

Hi,
Sorry I wasn't on about L'Homme Ideal. I was on about a sample of Tom Ford Beau De Jour. I forgot to post an image of the bottle in question. #facepalm. :oops:

I've never fancied trying L'Homme Ideal due to the Almond note. I do love other Guerlain's though.

I was gifted a bottle of Patrick Cologne (plus a number of samples) from @Gem . What a Gent! Thank you Graeme. I've wanted to try Patrick Cologne for a while. I would say it's very close to Paco Rabanne Pour Homme but without the harsh opening.

I've only being wearing it a couple of hours so I don't know if the dry down will be the same.
I'd love to hear more about yha when your views have firmed.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom